Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Sep 06 2012, 08:58 PM
Account Not Linked

I love love the green glove. Now I can have my fancy farms and my my fields and my not so pretty buildings on one farm.
Thank You So Much.
Old Sep 06 2012, 11:37 PM

I'm with clogger. How is this green glove used? I've tried clicking on my plowed fields with no change. How do you layer fields?
Old Sep 06 2012, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesusisrisen View Post
I'm with clogger. How is this green glove used? I've tried clicking on my plowed fields with no change. How do you layer fields?
Hi , you cannot layer fields or crops with the gloves, there is information on the gloves in this section of the game guide... http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread...=489090&page=4
Old Sep 15 2012, 03:19 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

OMG I thought at first about those new gloves and wondered why pay so much to make a job a little easier that we always did anyway with paths, but today I just took the plunge and bought both the orange and the green gloves. A bit pricey yes, but wow so worth it. Thank you Slashkey. A worth-while addition for sure. :-)

Farm Town isn't about the destination, it's about the journey!

Level 385

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 22 2012, 12:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Plant Milk Factory is there not a tool that does the start all for this factory as i have them all and i have do do it manually , i have checked what they do in the store but cannot find any thing about it , thanks
Old Sep 22 2012, 02:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallydog View Post
Plant Milk Factory is there not a tool that does the start all for this factory as i have them all and i have do do it manually , i have checked what they do in the store but cannot find any thing about it , thanks
Yes, there is one that works that one, I can't tell you which one since I have all of them and didn't see it in the Game Guide tools section yet, if you have all of them you should be able to use it, go into the factory and click on all on the top and see if it says that you have to have a certain machine.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 22 2012, 02:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
Yes, there is one that works that one, I can't tell you which one since I have all of them and didn't see it in the Game Guide tools section yet, if you have all of them you should be able to use it, go into the factory and click on all on the top and see if it says that you have to have a certain machine.
thanks i have tried that before coming on here but it says no products can be produced at this time maybe its a glitch that will sort it self .
Old Sep 22 2012, 05:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallydog View Post
thanks i have tried that before coming on here but it says no products can be produced at this time maybe its a glitch that will sort it self .
Make sure it has the check marks beside the products to allow them to be made.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 22 2012, 11:26 PM

Default Chain Saws and Menehunes

Yes, I know it has been a very long time in responding to your question Taz about ChainSaws being fixed but I couldn't remember where your question was it was in order to respond, so sorry... I don't know if it was just my chainsaw, operator error, or another quirk, all I know is that one day all of sudden my chain saw was working 1000% percent better than it had from the beginning. It seems to work better most days but there are times that it is very maddening.

It is just like the Fishing Bait, each day this week I wake up, start working on my farm and there isn't any bait! But the day before I had about 10,20 thousand fish available prior to going to bed and then the next day they are all gone. Granted, I love to fish but not fishing in my sleep. So back to the chainsaw issue who knows what the issue is....I have a very slow ISP, then FB and or FT "throttles" our accounts, and my upload is only 1MB anyway.

The answer to your question is, "I dunno". What I know is when something doesn't work and then when it does so the only answer I have other than maybe the Menehunes have been messing with my account, is my chainsaw works sometimes and sometimes the Avatar needs to be tied to the tree and laid over the railroad tracks as it is a determent to getting work done! Does that answer your long-awaited answer to your question? Dancing Raven \
\
Old Sep 23 2012, 01:30 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Make sure it has the check marks beside the products to allow them to be made.
when i try to start all it is saying ,no products can be sent to production now , it will allow me to start a batch of 30 at a time so i know its ready to be filled , i have rechecked this morning and can still not find any info on which tool SHOULD work it as i have them all and all other factories and facilities i have are working fine with the tools , i have been playing a good few years so i am not a novice , the comment above seems to make out i am not sure on what i am doing