Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 31 2020, 10:15 PM

just tried the HTML5 in full screen then went to my 2nd monitor and clicked on one of the tabs in firefox and farmtown stayed in full screen..when I use flash it would minimise as soon I clicked on anything in my 2nd monitor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforsuv View Post
When I try to use the new version, I get an error saying my browser doesn't support webassembly!
Hi needforsuv,
What browser and what device are you loading this on?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi M. Berger,
I don't use Gameroom and someone else said the same thing. This new version may not work in Gameroom.
Taz,
*nods* ok. What was it you suggested I do, again. I can't seem to find my original post or your response among the other questions and replies. I'm not sure if it got deleted or if I'm over looking it. Its just not there anymore, it seems. Thanks again for all the help.

M. Berger
Old Dec 31 2020, 10:16 PM

Quote:
H iKnittyGirl,
In the mean time can I suggest a magnifying glass?
or put ya nose on the screen like i do
Old Dec 31 2020, 10:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehair View Post
just tried the HTML5 in full screen then went to my 2nd monitor and clicked on one of the tabs in firefox and farmtown stayed in full screen..when I use flash it would minimise as soon I clicked on anything in my 2nd monitor
Hi bluehair,
You are working with a whole new system. What Flash would do is not necessarily what HTML will do.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 31 2020, 10:18 PM

Not a biggie BUT I lost all of my quests that I had completed in Flash Version 13 in the co-op 2 days until I could collect them and 5 in the regular version .... and NO I do not use game room .......... If this was the cost of saving the game and moving to HTLM5 great if not then it is a bug or something they didn't expect Again not a biggie but I wanted to make you aware so you could warn everyone. I looked at HTML5 if I can not use fuel for my tools I can not work even my farms until that part is released.......
Old Dec 31 2020, 10:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mberger78 View Post
Taz,
*nods* ok. What was it you suggested I do, again. I can't seem to find my original post or your response among the other questions and replies. I'm not sure if it got deleted or if I'm over looking it. Its just not there anymore, it seems. Thanks again for all the help.

M. Berger
Hi M. Berger,
Log into Facebook and use the link in the left column to open Farm Town in Flash. Then you can click on the link in the banner to get to the Unity version.
Old Dec 31 2020, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Hi M. Berger,
Log into Facebook and use the link in the left column to open Farm Town in Flash. Then you can click on the link in the banner to get to the Unity version.
Taz,

Ok, thanks. Have it copied down in a sticky note so I don't lose it again.

M. Berger

everything is TINY , some of us got old eyes, i hope not permanent
loading was slow also

Quote:
Hi ellenaussiefarm,
We have already contacted the developers about this. Hopefiully they can increase the size of the font.
thanks taz mean while ill just use flash or rest my nose on the screen :P <4 I would normaly read ect with my nose on a book or my ipad or phone screen LOL but it is better when I dont have to. happy new year to you and all the mods and devs with love from australia xx

Tags
black screen, web gl