Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 09 2012, 08:35 PM

Still having problems with freezing flowers. I just tried freezing a cornflower & an orange lily which were nearly fully grown, when I reloaded the farm they were green with no colour so then I unfroze them and after reloading the farm again they had reverted back to taking 3.3 days to grow! This problem has been ongoing for a very long time. There are some flowers I prefer the look of before they are fully grown (the Wild Mix & the yellow & white lilies) but freezing them doesn't stop them at that time of growth, it takes them backwards to an earlier time and they are barely just starting to flower. Anyone else have this problem?

Last edited by Hyacinth Bucket; Jun 09 2012 at 09:00 PM.
Old Jun 09 2012, 08:36 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa's Snoopy86 View Post
Wish there was more for the father's day stuff, however i love the farm I just did for father's day. Keep up the GREAT work. Remember people they can only work so fast on things. No need to give them such grief. (= Thanks Raul.
Exactly! This is the BEST game! Thank you Raul...and ALL the DEVS
Old Jun 09 2012, 08:52 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

is the new train diesel or n ole coal burner?
Old Jun 09 2012, 08:57 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit8 View Post
This is the last day of "next week" and no new trees or facilities. Just about every time you say they will be here next week; they are not. Please, we look forward to these updates. Come on.
Not even talking, guess all the fathers thank you for the father's day things, to me they are worthless, but I guess you can't please everybody all the time... I am waiting for the facilities and whatever else is in store, please let it be tomorrow that is Sunday, you work on Sunday? Then I can say "Thank you Raul and cohorts", till then,
Old Jun 09 2012, 09:31 PM

Level:
XP:

Good things come to those who wait. What is the hurry with new releases? Enjoy the game U can play today, don't worry about what's to come. It's terrible to pressure staff to hurry up & get things done, Patience !!! What to expect when you're expecting??? U don't want the system to crash, or errors made in programming, so don't complain about why it's taking too long, bcuz it really isn't.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 09 2012, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
Good things come to those who wait. What is the hurry with new releases? Enjoy the game U can play today, don't worry about what's to come. It's terrible to pressure staff to hurry up & get things done, Patience !!! What to expect when you're expecting??? U don't want the system to crash, or errors made in programming, so don't complain about why it's taking too long, bcuz it really isn't.
I totally agree and well said.

Farm Town addict since May, 2010

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2282&farm_ix=0
Old Jun 09 2012, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post

Agree That Day I Should Off Been More Calm I'm Usually Like That When Im Over Tired Which I Whas 1st Of All I Should Always Go To Bed Early Enough That Is Really Too Late For Me 2am When I Wake Up At 9am Usually

Not Enough Sleep
Old Jun 09 2012, 10:28 PM

I have just noticed that when I went to the market place to sell of Non Ingredients everything is listed there for sell. (even products for facilities) Do they know this?
Old Jun 09 2012, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twtywill View Post
I have just noticed that when I went to the market place to sell of Non Ingredients everything is listed there for sell. (even products for facilities) Do they know this?
Are you sure you had non-ingredients selected? Mine is showing correctly.
Old Jun 09 2012, 10:33 PM

Mine is fine also
Quote:
Originally Posted by twtywill View Post