Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 05 2010, 05:55 PM
Account Not Linked

Default why

I do not get it why would you jump from level 60 to 80? I was at level 48 and am still at level 48.

No closer to getting any new cool stuff
Old Mar 05 2010, 06:34 PM

Send a message via AIM to farmerlindalou

I don't understand your question...Don't you and everyone else plant the same crops over and over again? I am just asking for more variety instead of more things...I don't think that's an odd request...sorry you think it was
Old Mar 05 2010, 06:37 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzbmwdream View Post
I do not get it why would you jump from level 60 to 80? I was at level 48 and am still at level 48.

No closer to getting any new cool stuff
Because after reaching 60 we continued to play for coin and xp. Playing the game passes the time for me. I was upgraded to level 80 with plenty of xp to spare and I will continue to play.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 05 2010, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdee39 View Post
To all of you who responded to my compliant regarding not everyone being upgraded. I know the people that were on level 60 deserved to be upgraded, since, as you stated, they have done the work, but so have I. I also understand the the same things that were there on level 60 are still there for people to buy. My complain is that I was only one level behind (59), and instead of being upgraded a little closer to level 80, I was not upgraded at all. Afterall, like I said before, I have worked just as hard to get to a higher level!!! I also should have the right to be closer to level 80 to be able to buy the new things that were added. (
Perhaps the misconception is that you think others were upgraded and you weren't.

That is not the case. They have simply added more levels and correspondingly more stuff. No one was upgraded. If you had enough experience points then you had already earned those levels before they were released. You don't have to do any additional work because you've already done it.

I "jumped" to level 80, not because anyone showed favoritism but because I've got a lot of exprience points. Millions. In fact, I've got 3.1 million experience points. Should I have not gotten to level 80 when it only takes 533,000 xps to get there?

You say you were just a bit behind all the level 60s that are now 80 but you probably have around 300,000 points and are over 200,000 points behind.

Everything that was available to you when you hit 60 will still be available and now you have a reason to keep playing and earn more points for more levels and unlock even more things.
Old Mar 05 2010, 06:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Talking You guys r gr8

Thanks for the new levels. I am totaly adictted
Old Mar 05 2010, 07:30 PM

Thank-you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 05 2010, 07:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy

so sad, others are jumping up to new levels except me, I was at 51 yesterday morning and I am still at level 51,

This game is the best but I am so sad, others are jumping up to new levels except me, I was at 51 yesterday morning and I am still at level 51.

Last edited by Double T Dude Ranch; Mar 06 2010 at 12:26 PM. Reason: back to back
Old Mar 05 2010, 07:46 PM

I can't get land to unlock on second farm and I am level 70, what's up?
Old Mar 05 2010, 08:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklyn View Post
It just goes to show that you will never be able to please everyone.
For months now its been 'we want more levels' so now that the levels are here is everyone happy? No yet more nit-picking!

I would love to see some of the moaners returning to a store with their completed computer game, listened to CD, watched DVD and read book and demand more because they have got to the end!

Come on folks give the developers a break they have listened and given and listened and given over and over again. All for a FREE game!

Oh and just in case you hadn't worked it out I love the new release.

THANK YOU!
without the moaners you would be still seeding potatos.
yes if I dont like the film I will take it back.
I am a slashkey customer,so any feedback is a possessive for em.(read Posts about slashkey)and you will find they have made millions.its a business at the end of the day,I dont mind that.
free game-all game are free on social sites.
you logic is false.
Old Mar 05 2010, 08:53 PM

Default Unlocking land?

I just got an obnoxious email with an answer to this question.
I have never complained, never asked for anything, and acutally just "farm".
I am not complaining about the developers, I was just wondering if I was doing something wrong at level 71 having all the land locked.

Have a good night.

Janis L. Hahn
Closed Thread