it doesn't matter how fast you click now you still have to wait
Old Dec 23 2009, 08:25 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default What the Heck!!!!

WHAT were you thinking This NEW WAY is slow and very taxing on peoples nerves.The other system was just fine .IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT!!!!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 23 2009, 08:31 AM

Personally, I like the new way...I hated it when people would just come in and start clickin all over the place....I am trying to harvest and here they come...They will harvest a little place and wait to be hired to plow...That stinks....Keep the new way...I didn't like it at first but now I am used to it...Thanks for trying to help....
Old Dec 23 2009, 08:35 AM

Level:
XP:
Default I Love the Change!!

Awful at first, I admit...but after a few farms...it is ideal! Keep it this way, we will all get use to it!!

Visit 's Farm

Old Dec 23 2009, 08:35 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallicat View Post
If you had bothered at all to read why they changed it, you'd see that they are doing to fix something that was broken; people were not getting coins or XP in some instances, and it was clearly stated that there's been 70% less problems regarding these. Read the OP before you reply.
you always got all your points. if u would have noticed, you got paid the instance you clicked on a field, both plowing and harvesting, sorry you can't see how the game works. All the people who thought they had to hang around until it was completely finished was wasting there time and the farmer who hired you. next time watch your points and coins as you click on a field, you will see I'm right and u are wrong. this game is so simple that even my 5 yr old grandson can play and not lose a single coin or point.
Old Dec 23 2009, 08:41 AM

Default Middle Ground??

I agree with the folks who say that lost xp and coins is preferable to lost real time. I don't have the real time to work at the "old" speed. Can't we find some middle ground?? Could we use a "tractor" and plow 4 fields at once on farms where we're hired? They're solar, so fuel shouldn't be an issue. I'd thought of using a harvester from farm to farm, too, but who'd be responsible for the ownership of the harvester & purchase of the fuel? Complicated. I don't like the change, but I don't want to have to give up FarmTown. Could you find a better fix please??
Old Dec 23 2009, 08:41 AM

Level:
XP:

what is the problem i cant plow now at all or harvest
getting about 4 plows and 4 harvest per farm
this is really getting on my nerves now

i am better off doing my own farm

wake up and do something about this
first lost xps and coins now cant plow or harvest
i just ditch the job everyone else is plowing away what is WRONG
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visit 's Farm

Old Dec 23 2009, 08:51 AM

I agree Ron Eaton, I always got my points and coins. Never once did I feel I was jipped or lost coins or points.
Old Dec 23 2009, 09:02 AM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs down

Personally I am very disappointed in the new "harvesting/plowing when hired" method. If it was supposed to solve "collision" issues...now I often collide with myself. My own avatar gets in my way. I find myself becoming frustrated because I have to slow down and/or change direction.
Through experience I have built up my speed and ability to do a job well done. Now you are trying to equalize everyone?? What politically correct government has taken over Farmtown?
In my opinion a MUCH SIMPLER solution to the so-called problem would have been to LIMIT THE NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES that an employer can hire at any given time. NOT continue the ridiculous practice of allowing the hiring of a boatload of people to work one farm. All that animation bogs down pcs anyway.
But if this change is inevitable...WHY does it apply when we work for our neighbors and buddies??? That needs to be fixed!
Also, if we are supposed to click on fields close to our avatar...do you realize we all enter a farm at the same point of entry? Are we not still going to collide???
I am not able to click so slowly. It's boring. No challenge left in playing the "game". Games are about competition. I am being punished for becoming skilled at playing. Thus I will no longer go to the Market Place seeking employment. I will find another game with which to spend my free time.
One last note...I am also now "colliding" with the gigantic cursors? A bag of seed bigger than a 4 square? Geezz. I don't get the reasoning for that at all.
Closed Thread