Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 18 2023, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir winalot View Post
I used to have 2 turbo open pit mines on farms 42 and 43, but both have vanished! done the memcache, reload, clear browser cache etc, but they are still not showing on the farms or in the facs manager. Could you please check? farm id: 1376313776 Build No: 554
Hi sir winalot

I just had a look at your data and both turbo open pit mines are missing.

Please contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Oct 18 2023, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissy59 View Post
Hi, I have been having issues with fish product (not checked anything else as building fish value up for expansions) for the last month. Today after the fish were harvested o my farm, I went to check and it was 124 billing odd. I went offline for a couple of hours, and now checked again and the total value is 116 billion odd. Am I losing my mind?
Hi Chrissy59

You need to report this to Support to let them check into it.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
Old Oct 18 2023, 10:24 AM
Account Not Linked

Smile

Thanks ever so much Mary Marcel. Tomorrow I will take screen shots and then submit a ticket.
Old Oct 18 2023, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissy59 View Post
Thanks ever so much Mary Marcel. Tomorrow I will take screen shots and then submit a ticket.
Hi Chrissy

You are welcome!

Just one thing, it is not possible to attach a pic to the ticket, so just send them your problem.
If they need pics, they will let you know how to send them.
Old Oct 20 2023, 05:03 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Last evening I purchased on yard supplies factory, one outdoor Living Store, Turron Nougat factory, one turron Nougat shop, one candied fruit stand & one candied fruit factory.
I placed all items on my farm #26. When I posted them all show their placement.
Well now, all are missing. I did check my Farm Cash Activity Log and it shows that I did purchase the two cash item. I'm open to the idea that I may have done something wrong, it that is correct, I do not have the knowledge on how to fix it. Please advise.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 20 2023, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluxxe View Post
Last evening I purchased on yard supplies factory, one outdoor Living Store, Turron Nougat factory, one turron Nougat shop, one candied fruit stand & one candied fruit factory.
I placed all items on my farm #26. When I posted them all show their placement.
Well now, all are missing. I did check my Farm Cash Activity Log and it shows that I did purchase the two cash item. I'm open to the idea that I may have done something wrong, it that is correct, I do not have the knowledge on how to fix it. Please advise.
Hi Deluxxe

I visited that farm and you have facilities, crops, trees and flowers on it so it is possible that farm reached its limit and that is why items are disappearing.

You need to contact Support team as we cant do any refunds through the forums.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

Old Oct 20 2023, 05:47 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default building still missing

I have followed the instructions. Cleared the cashe shut down my computer and the items that I purchased are still not showing up. I think someone there can check my farm and then tell me what the difficulty is.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 20 2023, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluxxe View Post
I have followed the instructions. Cleared the cashe shut down my computer and the items that I purchased are still not showing up. I think someone there can check my farm and then tell me what the difficulty is.

Deluxxe, I have answered you in the post just above your last one.
Old Oct 21 2023, 12:11 PM

Default Lost coins from fishing

I went to cash in 30 billion coins this morning from fishing. It showed the 30 billion and pressed the button to sell. The money and fish disappeared but did not go to my coins. I had 29 billion plus before and the 30 billion never registered. I fish and cash in every morning. Is there any was to recoup or do I hope it will work tomorrow. thank for taking time to help me. have a good afternoon.
Old Oct 21 2023, 12:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTroup View Post
I went to cash in 30 billion coins this morning from fishing. It showed the 30 billion and pressed the button to sell. The money and fish disappeared but did not go to my coins. I had 29 billion plus before and the 30 billion never registered. I fish and cash in every morning. Is there any was to recoup or do I hope it will work tomorrow. thank for taking time to help me. have a good afternoon.
I BTroup,
I moved your post to the thread about missing items.

You are not missing coins from the fish. There is a problem with the amount shown if you have not reloaded your farms before going to sell. The amount you see then is not the correct amount. When you reload then the coin amount for those corrects. This is a known problem that the developers have not been able to find and fix as yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing