Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 08 2023, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sortenglen View Post
Cheating when selling on the Trade marketplace. Every day I lose between 12,000,000,000 to 20,000,000,000 coins selling fish. Tried everything like selling only 10% each sale and spent a lot of time on the sales. Nothing helps, as previously mentioned in the message, I lose large sums every day. Is this something that you can fix or should it just be like this. Lose motivation to continue playing when you don't get the price for what you sell every single day. :forvirret:
Hi sortenglen

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

I didnt find any previous post about the issue you are talking about.

We do not have data when specific items are sold and Im not sure how you know the amount of coins you say you are losing, but the only thing I can think about is that you do not have enough baits for all your water items.

Due to that, then some days when more baits are stored in your waters, you get more fish than other days and that is the coins difference.

If you wish you can contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Nov 02 2023, 02:32 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Selling items from my storage

I am having an issue with selling items from my storage. i.e. if I want to sell 50% or 33-1/3% of what is there, it sells 100%! I have always done this, to increase my coins to be able to purchase additional land. This has been going on for over a week. Any thoughts about this?
Old Nov 02 2023, 02:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zlady2741 View Post
I am having an issue with selling items from my storage. i.e. if I want to sell 50% or 33-1/3% of what is there, it sells 100%! I have always done this, to increase my coins to be able to purchase additional land. This has been going on for over a week. Any thoughts about this?
Hi Zlady,
I moved your post to the thread about selling. I can't duplicate this. Are you clicking in the box for the product to sell or trying to sell from the Blue button at the top?

Please tell us exactly the steps you are doing to sell.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 02 2023, 03:24 PM
Account Not Linked

I am clicking on the box for the product. Thanks for any help!
Old Nov 02 2023, 03:35 PM

Quote:
I am clicking on the box for the product. Thanks for any help!
Hi zlady

Taz is not available at this moment.

I had tested this and I cant reproduce your issue either.

I went to market, clicked in 10% for a product and only that amount was sold.

Please check which option you have set in the A/Z filter.

If it is set to Stored amount then when you click in any % and you sell that amount, the item changes places in the list as after selling it has a different amount stored and sometimes it goes out of our view in that page.

If you remember the item name, use the magnifying glass to look for it or you can use the Alphabetically setting to search for it.
Old Nov 02 2023, 04:38 PM
Account Not Linked

That's what I always have done too. Can't do it anymore, though. Otherwise I loose all the product.
Old Nov 02 2023, 04:40 PM

Quote:
That's what I always have done too. Can't do it anymore, though. Otherwise I loose all the product.
Which product was missing after clicking in a % to sell?
Old Nov 02 2023, 04:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Too many to remember. However I just did Tilapia & rasberry something. Same thing happened.
Old Nov 02 2023, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Too many to remember. However I just did Tilapia & rasberry something. Same thing happened.
Hi zlady

According to your data you have 43,582,274 Tilapia stored.

Please open your Harvest & Products storage and check that amount.

You can also go to Market and check Tilapia amount there.

Be sure you have the options set to With Any Stored Qty, Fish and in the A/Z filter you can use the Stored Amount or Alphabetically option.
Old Nov 02 2023, 05:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for your help. I wasn't ever doing it that way before, so something must've changed. But I will start doing it this way from now on.

Tags
buying, buying limit, selling, trade limit, trading, trading issues, trading problem, trading warehouse, warehouse