Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 06 2019, 07:37 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
When someone at the market buys from your super facility by clicking on the option in you avatar menu, is there anyway you can tell other than going back to your farm and looking at the products that have been sold?
Hi Dr. Dirt,

The developers are looking for an easy way for you to be able to do this.

I have found it is possible if you put the Trading Warehouse as one of your shortcuts. You can check what has been sold and update/delete sales if you still have products to sell. However, I am not sure if the developers intended for this to be able to be done, so at this time I do not know if it will continue to show up in the game bar or if it will show up for everyone.

If you don't want to do that or it doesn't show up for you, then the only way, at the moment is to go either to your own farm or someone else's farm so you can open the tool box to get to the trading warehouse.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 06 2019, 07:51 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Dr. Dirt,

The developers are looking for an easy way for you to be able to do this.

I have found it is possible if you put the Trading Warehouse as one of your shortcuts. You can check what has been sold and update/delete sales if you still have products to sell. However, I am not sure if the developers intended for this to be able to be done, so at this time I do not know if it will continue to show up in the game bar or if it will show up for everyone.

If you don't want to do that or it doesn't show up for you, then the only way, at the moment is to go either to your own farm or someone else's farm so you can open the tool box to get to the trading warehouse.
Thanks Tiger, I'll try the shortcut idea until they come up with something else.
Old Jun 06 2019, 08:03 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
Thanks Tiger, I'll try the shortcut idea until they come up with something else.
You are welcome Dr.Dirt,

As I said I am not sure if that is supposed to work. If for some reason it turns out to be a bug or causes a problem that method might have to be removed.

Edit to Update: Method is valid and works well.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Jun 07 2019 at 10:17 AM.
Old Jun 06 2019, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Vivienne57,

There's no difference in rewards no matter which way you choose to sell or give your super facility products away. You just are selling or giving them via another method by using the Trading Warehouse which gives the buyer a choice of what to buy and can be done offline with neighbours. With strangers at the Trade marketplace they can just browse your Trading warehouse to see all that you have available and pick which one they want to buy that they may need over another one, giving them more options. Whichever method you use, even if you give them away you still get that same number of products back as a reward.
Thank you for the clarification
Old Jun 06 2019, 08:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Latest release updates from Raul for June 6th:

Post Release Updates - June 6th, 2:15AM

- Previous week super facility offers will be removed automatically the next time you create a sell offer
- A seller can now see minutes in addition to the hours remaining for the next buying limit period to start
- Bugfix: Opening the Trading Warehouse of farmers at level 20 or less was showing an X025 error
- Bugfix: Farm Selector overlapping message icon for farmers with 8 or less farms

Post Release Updates - June 6th, 8:45PM

- Added a 'Show Trading Warehouse' option to your own avatar menu so you can check your Trading Warehouse everywhere, including at marketplaces. Alternatively, you can create a shortcut for the Trading Warehouse icon that you can also use when you are in the markets.

- Bugfix: The top button colors (brown and orange) at the Trading Warehouse were sometimes incorrectly displayed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Tiger; Jun 07 2019 at 05:27 AM.
Old Jun 07 2019, 04:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has just added the following:

Post Release Updates - June 7th, 5:00PM

Our developer working on the Trading Warehouse feature is currently on vacation, we will continue improving this feature once he return 2-3 weeks from now. See below the list of pending improvements:

- Highlight farmers in the Trade Marketplace with offers available and from whom you haven't bought any products yet
- Show a quick notification when someone buy a product from your Trading Warehouse
- Show a visible counter somewhere of the number of open offers in your Trading Warehouse
- Show a picture of the farmer who bought a product from your Trading Warehouse
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 07 2019, 04:47 PM

I am enjoying the Trading Warehouse very much and the pending improvements will make for an even better experience !!

FT addicted since June 22, 2009
Old Jun 07 2019, 08:45 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

thank you to the developers and the moderators who simply amaze me with their dedication to this game and are continually striving to make it enjoyable for us all,
Old Jun 07 2019, 08:47 PM

I just click on someone in the marketplace to manually sell/give them some SF items and it will show me what is left
Old Jun 08 2019, 07:10 AM

is there away to see if you buddies list have stuff to sell in there trading warehouse
Closed Thread