Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 21 2021, 04:07 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
was online yesterday didn't take any money but just stalled on processing purchase but today it worked ok so all good
Hi amanda1955,

Thank you for returning with more information, much appreciated.

Just to let you know, we have been testing this and were able to reproduce it. A partial fix was released last night but we still have more to do regarding that so the full fix isn't out yet. As long as you aren't idle for long in the game before you go to buy it should behave now, but if it doesn't then hopefully it won't be long until the full fix for it is out.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 01 2021, 11:23 PM

101519677388953 every time i upgrade/expand a field i get a row of trees on the newly expanded area ... not sure if problem or not, but i thought i mention it

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=4048759131814084&set=a.100994349923935&__cft __[0]=AZWJ8DZuRW_liQNXm02xh_sid0ydgxGSkLXtyUnDlgwWmcX4p 1Tr89N8csq0PsBW3XPnIts645qZheqV8FfRyhOGYbpcQDB55zS dwpExGRmdvg&__tn__=EH-R
Old May 01 2021, 11:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
101519677388953 every time i upgrade/expand a field i get a row of trees on the newly expanded area ... not sure if problem or not, but i thought i mention it

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...923935&__cft__[0]=AZWJ8DZuRW_liQNXm02xh_sid0ydgxGSkLXtyUnDlgwWmcX4p 1Tr89N8csq0PsBW3XPnIts645qZheqV8FfRyhOGYbpcQDB55zS dwpExGRmdvg&__tn__=EH-R
Hi JNelson,
Your picture is not available. You need to set it to public for us to see it.
They may not stay. Not sure why they are showing up there unless they got moved somehow from somewhere else.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 01 2021, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JNelson,
Your picture is not available. You need to set it to public for us to see it.
They may not stay. Not sure why they are showing up there unless they got moved somehow from somewhere else.

oops its public now..
not moved, they all from gifts,, it happened on every expand now
some of the gifts are from exchanges and sometimes i gift in from a site but i get same result , every time i expand a field i get a row of trees on it
Old May 02 2021, 12:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
oops its public now..
not moved, they all from gifts,, it happened on every expand now
some of the gifts are from exchanges and sometimes i gift in from a site but i get same result , every time i expand a field i get a row of trees on it
Hi JNelson,
Still not available. I will copy your post to the closed thread about issues for the developers to see.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 02 2021, 01:53 AM

I just spent 96B coins to upgrade my farm 41 to 34 and it still shows 30. Reloaded FT, still just 30. ID # 1778785970
Old May 02 2021, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by judyjor714@att.net View Post
I just spent 96B coins to upgrade my farm 41 to 34 and it still shows 30. Reloaded FT, still just 30. ID # 1778785970
Hi judyjor714

Please contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont find the automatic response please read the following information:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old May 02 2021, 10:59 AM

I upgraded farm 37 to a 50x50. I cleared all the plowed area and now it won't let me plow the entire farm. I can plow everything but the original area. Also the plow highlights an area the same size as the plow off of the farm area.
Old May 02 2021, 11:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobheath View Post
I upgraded farm 37 to a 50x50. I cleared all the plowed area and now it won't let me plow the entire farm. I can plow everything but the original area. Also the plow highlights an area the same size as the plow off of the farm area.
Hi bobheath,
If you have other things like waters, trees, and or flowers covering the farm, then there is nothing we can do to help you with this as that is layering. We are not allowed to provide or allow anyone else to post instructions on how to layer.
If you want us to take a look at this then you will need to provide your ID for your farms. You can find it in the banner at the top of your farms.
Old May 02 2021, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JNelson,
Still not available. I will copy your post to the closed thread about issues for the developers to see.

picture should show now

Tags
farm expansion, farm upgrade, land upgrade, land upgrades, missing coins, missing farm, missing upgrade, realtor