Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 25 2021, 03:21 AM

Thanks again Tiger,

will pay close attention and see what happens. Today everything harvested as normal, I only plant crops on each farm that are ready to harvest at the same time so it was not a case of something not being ready. I think clearing all settings may have fixed the problem.

Tractor Man
Old Apr 16 2021, 05:39 AM

Default Watering plants

When I try to water, it says plant cant be watered but once a day, but does not water. It worked fine yesterday.
Old Apr 16 2021, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottond View Post
When I try to water, it says plant cant be watered but once a day, but does not water. It worked fine yesterday.
Hi cottond

I moved your post to the thread about Flowers and Sprinklers.

Please open your tools box and hover your mouse on the brown sprinkler, if your flowers for that farm cant be watered yet, then you will see how much time you have to wait to water the flowers again.
Old Apr 16 2021, 12:43 PM

Default Thanks

Thank you for the help.
Old Apr 20 2021, 11:51 AM

My SN can't water my flowers with my flower sprinkler. everyone else can but she can't. Does she have to be at a certain level?. I have it marked that she can. She says that it has always been grayed out. Thank you for your help.
Old Apr 20 2021, 12:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassy cat View Post
My SN can't water my flowers with my flower sprinkler. everyone else can but she can't. Does she have to be at a certain level?. I have it marked that she can. She says that it has always been grayed out. Thank you for your help.
Hi Sassy cat,
If she can do other things as SN then no her level wouldn't make any difference. Can she see the water can? Make sure she is looking at the right sprinkler. The flower freezer is at the bottom above the can and then the flower sprinkler and above that is whatever other sprinkler you have.
Is this a quest farm? She would not be able to water on a quest farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 21 2021, 03:31 PM

Post Flower Unfreeze/Freeze Tool

I must confess I cannot find the method to post a new thread!! So, I'm tagging my question onto this one. The second confession, I have no clue where to find answers/responses to any of my previous posts. Directions, please???
My Flower tool for freezing and unfreezing flowers remains grayed out in my tools. I do own the tool. When I go to the store it shows a duplicate when I attempt to purchase. Is this tool unavailable for use? If it has been described as not yet available in any of the forum updates, I have missed it.
Thank you.
Donna Henderson
Old Apr 21 2021, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna Henderson View Post
I must confess I cannot find the method to post a new thread!! So, I'm tagging my question onto this one. The second confession, I have no clue where to find answers/responses to any of my previous posts. Directions, please???
My Flower tool for freezing and unfreezing flowers remains grayed out in my tools. I do own the tool. When I go to the store it shows a duplicate when I attempt to purchase. Is this tool unavailable for use? If it has been described as not yet available in any of the forum updates, I have missed it.
Thank you.
Donna Henderson
Hi Donna Henderson

If you have a question or problem, then it is always better to look for an official thread about it and then post there instead of opening a new thread. You did the correct thing.

The Flower freezer/unfreezer tool has not been added back to the game yet, that is why you see it greyed out in your tool box.

If you want to check the updates about Migration, please go to the following link, if you scroll down the page you will find a Quick list to help you:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650134

To find your own posts and the possible responses, please follow the instructions given in the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766
Old Apr 23 2021, 01:21 AM
Account Not Linked

Default help

why is it not letting me water my flowers, it either says they can be only watered once a day or nothing at all
Old Apr 23 2021, 05:22 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbillydevia View Post
why is it not letting me water my flowers, it either says they can be only watered once a day or nothing at all
Hi hillbillydevia,

What tool are you using to water your flowers?

If it's the watering can please look in the FT console under your game screen and see if any error shows up when you try to use it. If yuou are seeing one please let us know what it is and also supply your USER ID which is n the message above your game screen.

I have found a problem with the watering can so have let the developers know about it and will copy your post to the relevant closed thread where they want to see it.

In the meantime if you don't own a mobile sprinkler and have any friends that own one, they can water your flowers for you and if none are free, you may find someone at market that has one will help you out as well.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
dead flowers, flower harvester, flowers, freezing flowers, mobile sprinkler, sprinkler, unfreezing flowers, water flowers, watering flowers