Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Feb 13 2011, 12:39 PM

Default Farm Cash offers don't work

Today I tried (again) to earn FT Cash by clicking on the offer. Although I took part on the survey the 4$ cash that was suppose to appear in my FT account within 15 minutes never did appear (it's been 3 hours now). This is not the first time this kind of thing has happened and I am wondering why.
Old Feb 13 2011, 01:41 PM

thanks tarawa - I did not take a screenshot - the offer I took sent me to a donation site or another survey!! I"ll look for the explanation.
Thanks again
Old Feb 14 2011, 06:11 PM
Account Not Linked

The "surveys" are annoying. You spend 15 minutes taking them only to get a note indicating you don't qualify. Grrr.
Old Feb 14 2011, 06:56 PM

have u tried the '' inviting new friends to harvest and work your factory ?"' it works sometimes sometimes it does not...

frustrating .. but all part of the game...
Old Feb 14 2011, 11:03 PM

Some work, some don't. I have given up the the survey type, I find they don't work. The games ones generally do as do some others. I managed to get about 5 this past week, not many but helped me along to get a boat. I now just consider them a bonus if I get them, can't be bothered chasing them up if they don't come thru.
Old Feb 15 2011, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlonestar View Post
The "surveys" are annoying. You spend 15 minutes taking them only to get a note indicating you don't qualify. Grrr.
That is the one that I really hate the most. They give you a page full of items to click, tell you that YOU DO qualify, then give you three pages of things to check off and tell you YOU DON'T qualify. Who are they kidding?? You just answered all their questions and they didn't follow through on their promise to pay. Burns me, lol. However there are others that do pay and annoying as it is, you just have to keep trying. Eventually you run into some that pay out. I've earned over 100 Farm Cash through offers.
Old Feb 15 2011, 06:27 AM
Account Not Linked

I could afford the things I want to buy if I actually was awarded the farm cash I deserve. I added the car app today and no $ awarded. I wrote and complained and all I got was a letter saying that I needed to send them a confirmation email to prove that I added the app. However since you actually don't get a darn confirmation email, how do actually do that. This totally sucks!!!
Old Feb 15 2011, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendyl View Post
I could afford the things I want to buy if I actually was awarded the farm cash I deserve. I added the car app today and no $ awarded. I wrote and complained and all I got was a letter saying that I needed to send them a confirmation email to prove that I added the app. However since you actually don't get a darn confirmation email, how do actually do that. This totally sucks!!!
Hi wendyl. Sorry for the troubles.

Take a screen shot of the app and don't take NO for an answer. Sometimes you need to get right bossy with them guys.
Old Feb 15 2011, 08:25 PM

So all my neighbors are reaping the benefits of getting FC for harvesting and working facilities ... i did for two / three days now i don't... i am invited to work for FC , i accept and then nothing... this is very frustrating...
any ideas as to why now i can't do this .. and before i could..?????

i have cleaned out my computer , actually do it nightly ..

any other ideas as why this is no longer working....

TIA...
Old Feb 15 2011, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlonestar View Post
I noticed the fine print on the Offer page will say who they are looking for; example, I knew prior to trying a survey because I was over the female age they wanted.

My problem with offers is the page is slow loading and often freezes my computer. I have always gotten my cash when doing any offers.