Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 04 2010, 07:55 PM

Thumbs up thank you thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version of FarmTown with 20 additional levels (61 - 80).

As usual, if you were upgraded to a new level, you will get 1 farm cash automatically for every level you achieved.

There are lot of new items in many categories, like trees, decorations, buildings, topiary and containers.

Check the gift page for new items to sent to your friends.

We also launched the Saint Patrick items on the store and on the gift page as well.

Thanks

--Raul
THANK YOU DEVS - you are the best!

Farming in the beautiful Great Smoky Mtns of N.C.,
FT member since May 6, 2009
Piccolo Pete
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2041&farm_ix=0
Old Mar 04 2010, 08:01 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Great upgrade! glad to see new items but i hope to see a jetski and boats soon in the market!

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 04 2010, 08:03 PM

Smile Onwards and upwards

We keep ploughing on.

Thanks for the new levels

Sal
Old Mar 04 2010, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeds View Post
My husband ndjohnboy is level 60, and over 530,300 something experience points. He had 4$ farm cash and 427,000 in coins. He had two farms. using one decorated and one for crops. this evening coming on facebook he came to find game icon and all relevant access to farmtown gone from his page. I have tried to help him find way into game. and could not do it
He enjoys Farmtown more than any other game on here and has stopped playing other farm games choosing Farmtown. He has spent considerable real money on his farm in this game. He is very upset and angry over not being able to get to his farm. He is wants you to find and restore his farm and allow him access to it from his facebook page. He is angry upset husband. Pleassse make this right...
Hi this happened to my Mom. As an earlier post stated he has blocked the game by mistake, and needs to unblock it.
He has to go to the Farmtown page in facebook and click the unblock farmtown button. All things should be back to normal after that. Hope that helps
Old Mar 04 2010, 08:15 PM
Account Not Linked

My friend in La. and I were talking tonight and she found herself in Level 68, I am in level 60 with more EX points than she. When will we see this change here in Mo.?
Old Mar 04 2010, 08:16 PM

Thumbs up

Wow!!!!! Thank you soooo much, raul....i went from level 60 to 80, wonderful stuff in the store,,,,,more ft cash....you are the greatest!! Thanks devs for the hard work and we appreciate it....thumbs up to you!!!:d:d
Old Mar 04 2010, 08:17 PM

Level:
XP:

Awesome news! I jumped up to level 73. There's some nice new items available in the store.

Visit 's Farm

Old Mar 04 2010, 08:20 PM

Level:
XP:
Default Did I thank you yet? Just in case I didn't...

Thank you
Thank you
Thank you!

Sojourner's Rest (1)
The Ramtops (2)
Level 82

Via FB
Visit 's Farm

Old Mar 04 2010, 08:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Have to say this, when you continue playing after reaching the top level, and accumulating xp's it takes the fun out of the game when you are moved up to the next top level, no challenge there! I will keep farming because I love it but I moved 11 levels this time and from 34 to 57 the first time.
Old Mar 04 2010, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeds View Post
My husband ndjohnboy is level 60, and over 530,300 something experience points. He had 4$ farm cash and 427,000 in coins. He had two farms. using one decorated and one for crops. this evening coming on facebook he came to find game icon and all relevant access to farmtown gone from his page. I have tried to help him find way into game. and could not do it
He enjoys Farmtown more than any other game on here and has stopped playing other farm games choosing Farmtown. He has spent considerable real money on his farm in this game. He is very upset and angry over not being able to get to his farm. He is wants you to find and restore his farm and allow him access to it from his facebook page. He is angry upset husband. Pleassse make this right...
Have him click on his account and then click on application settings...it should show farmtown in his list. He can click on farmtown and access his farms from there. It should show on his list of apps on his home page again.
Hope that helps.
Closed Thread