Closed Thread

Old Jan 07 2010, 08:36 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default slow coin/point accumulation

WF2. I appreciate the updates. However, I don't see any difference. It is still taking a long time for the coins/points to finish collecting. i have a brand new machine so it's not an older, slower machine. My avatar moves very quickly. i don't have problems moving with the person on the farm... just the points. Thanks.
Old Jan 07 2010, 09:58 PM

Thanks for trying but it's still just as slow as it ever was for me. Guess I'm just doomed to slow save/server timing out h e double hockey sticks. Oh how I miss the days when the points and coins would soar out of my avitars head. ;o(

p.s. this is on Myspace WMF 1.. haven't tried it on Facebook yet.

Last edited by MandyW; Jan 07 2010 at 11:16 PM.
Old Jan 07 2010, 10:16 PM

same ole same oh fr me as well WF22 fb user
Old Jan 07 2010, 10:38 PM

Yep sucks on facebook too. WF 50. I've mentioned this before but I don't know if anyone paid attention to it or even if it's got anything to do with it.. but I've noticed when things start to slow way down, and I go to reload I have to log back in to FB or MS (whichever one I'm on at the time) first even if I've checked on FB to keep me logged in. I don't think MS has that option.
Old Jan 07 2010, 11:23 PM

Thanks for all the updates.... I appreciate all of the wonderful things you have provided.... Here is some feed back I am sure you want to know about.....

I am finding that my avatar starts out very fast and then it gets choked down... once the counting finishes then the the avatar starts going at a good rate again. I have a new fast computer, 4GB Ram, but it does not seem to matter on a lot of the farms... I have harvested and plowed a few farms that the avatar moves on as it should... It is very frustrating for the farm owner and the worker. Does this have something to do with the servers that our farms are on? I hope you can fix this glitch...
Old Jan 07 2010, 11:24 PM

Default Seems to be working great

I play very much and as of now, everything is working great.
Some complaints in marketplace by some about not seeing someone, but I'm not having that problem.
speed on harvesting, plowing and planting is great.
Old Jan 07 2010, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Horses View Post
Thanks for all the updates.... I appreciate all of the wonderful things you have provided.... Here is some feed back I am sure you want to know about.....

I am finding that my avatar starts out very fast and then it gets choked down... once the counting finishes then the the avatar starts going at a good rate again. I have a new fast computer, 4GB Ram, but it does not seem to matter on a lot of the farms... I have harvested and plowed a few farms that the avatar moves on as it should... It is very frustrating for the farm owner and the worker. Does this have something to do with the servers that our farms are on? I hope you can fix this glitch...
I think it does. I notice when i'm working with someone else, say harvesting, that my harvesting will be much faster than the other.
consider them to be on dial up, or maybe the farm itself where you are harvesting may be on dial up. must make a difference.
Old Jan 08 2010, 12:38 AM

Unhappy Experience Points

Nothing has changed for me with the update of Dec. 22. I can harvest and plow my own farm and others but I get absolutely no experience points for anthing except plowing. If I harvest my own or others, I am awarded no points just the coins. When if ever will this be fixed. I have all but stopped playing because after all who wants to stay on the same level that long?
Old Jan 08 2010, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tytyro View Post
Nothing has changed for me with the update of Dec. 22. I can harvest and plow my own farm and others but I get absolutely no experience points for anthing except plowing. If I harvest my own or others, I am awarded no points just the coins. When if ever will this be fixed. I have all but stopped playing because after all who wants to stay on the same level that long?
You only get experience points for ploughing ,planting not harvesting.
Old Jan 08 2010, 07:00 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Julia2654

Thanks for keeping up with us, Raul and devs!
Closed Thread