Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 30 2010, 02:39 PM

OK now can we please have a Juice Facility for coins so that the rest of us who are unable to buy cash and no longer have any can also make stuff from our trees???? Make it slower or something I dont care but it sucks I cant do anything extra with my trees :/
Old Mar 30 2010, 02:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Jo View Post
OK now can we please have a Juice Facility for coins so that the rest of us who are unable to buy cash and no longer have any can also make stuff from our trees???? Make it slower or something I dont care but it sucks I cant do anything extra with my trees :/
You can make Farm Cash for free. You can see different offers from third parties by going on this link and completing offers for free (make sure they're the free ones, as indicated with the "free" symbol", these can earn you Farm Cash or Coins, you can pick which one from the two tabs just above the offers. Also remember you get FC when you level up
Old Mar 30 2010, 03:16 PM

Awesome, awesome, AWESOME!!! I am loving this game more and more - and it's always been my favorite. Just keeps getting better and better. I've bought all the facilities and am busy growing the crops and harvesting the animals I need to make pizza, yogurt, etc. Anyone want some??? Come on over! (The facilities are on my second farm)

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Mar 30 2010, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telegraphs View Post
You can make Farm Cash for free. You can see different offers from third parties by going on this link and completing offers for free (make sure they're the free ones, as indicated with the "free" symbol", these can earn you Farm Cash or Coins, you can pick which one from the two tabs just above the offers. Also remember you get FC when you level up
When I click on them keeps telling me failed to connect, page load error..
“Only he can understand what a farm is, what a country is, who shall have sacrificed part of himself to his farm or country, fought to save it, struggled to make it beautiful. Only then will the love of farm or country fill his heart.”
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Old Mar 30 2010, 04:32 PM

Question Hiring nieghbors to produce faster

I tried the produce faster button to hire neighbors to help with product production, but they cannot see my post on their wall. They have to actually go to my profile to get the message. from there they can click on the link to help and it works fine. . .but what a hassle! The same is true for me, none of my neighbors posts are showing up on my wall. I checked my settings & I have FT allowed to post to my wall, so I don't get it. Is there any better way this can be set up? Why can't we send the request directly through FT? or just have a button right there on our farm that they can click . . . the way it is now is a huge hassle, have to log out of FT completely go to the other person's profile to get to the link! Any suggestions to make it easier?
Thanks
Old Mar 30 2010, 04:34 PM

I like all the new things including the pizza place. I got it thinking I could use it. However, I can't because I don't have a flour mill. I went to get one and I can't because I am short Farmtown cash. Are you going to make it available to purchase with coins. I am at level 80 and cannot get any more cash. Just wondering!
Old Mar 30 2010, 04:41 PM
Account Not Linked

juice factory in dollars.im not please.now what im I going to do with my trees.
Old Mar 30 2010, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allyhaw0 View Post
I like all the new things including the pizza place. I got it thinking I could use it. However, I can't because I don't have a flour mill. I went to get one and I can't because I am short Farmtown cash. Are you going to make it available to purchase with coins. I am at level 80 and cannot get any more cash. Just wondering!
The red windmill produces flour and can be purchased with coins.
Old Mar 30 2010, 05:07 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

More land would be nice with all the new buildings!!!!

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 30 2010, 09:57 PM

Would love to use some of the new facilities. Can't because of the Error x025 I get every time I try to click on my dairy facility. Have tried 3 different computers and get the same message each time. This really needs to be fixed before all of us that have this problem get disgusted with it and quit!
Closed Thread