Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 23 2009, 12:01 PM
Account Not Linked

please fix it so it will be faster, i hate it, i cant get anything done,
Old Dec 23 2009, 12:06 PM
Account Not Linked

We all hate, hate, hate this new plow/harvest system. Go back to the old way or we will quit playing under these stupid systems
Old Dec 23 2009, 12:17 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Unhappy change it back we dont like it

i hate this but what can you play along i geuss im level60 and i got there bye playing fair and bye not being greedy i never lost one xp or any coins i think someone better keep a better eye one the game and enjoy it its free and it was fun but now it is just to stressful to play ill just hire more people to harvest and plow or ill just do it myself ..
now thats alot of xps that people wont be getting from me i have two farms full of nothing but pineapples i hire two people whitch in my opinion is enough to do the job ..over hireing is stupid to fix the problem is just to fix it to where you can only hire so many people to harvest and plow ..you have came so far with this game it is a shame to have to go back to the begining becouse someone is crying over a few lost coins or xps ...i have 60 neighbors and none of them like the new changes

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 23 2009, 12:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance Seastrand View Post
I really hate this upgrade, I would rather lose coins and xp points than have it this way. I appreciate the fact that you are trying to fix the problems, but if it stays like this I am done playing Farm Town.
I agree. Ive been playing for a while now. i have farmtown on myspace and facebook. if it stays like this ill end up deleting mine too. it took my 20 mins to harvest/plow a field!
Old Dec 23 2009, 12:19 PM

Level:
XP:

On a much lighter note I just have to add my two cents worth to the developers. I LOVE Farm Town, and no matter what you guys do, there are plenty of us who realize the load you have before you and appreciate everything you do. I have no complaints, and will deal with any little bugs that pop up along the way and will continue to enjoy Farm Town through every update/change you make. Enough of us realize that it is Beta and know that things must change along the way, sometimes for better, or sometimes for worse. One day it will be complete and will be more than worth the patience of sensible users who can see the big picture. Keep it up guys and gals, and don't sweat the small stuff. We love you!!!!

Farm Town isn't about the destination, it's about the journey!

Level 385

Visit 's Farm

Old Dec 23 2009, 12:20 PM

well i think its great that you tried to fix the xp/coin problem, and i really like the new way of harvesting. but for the first time in a long time i got booted today, not only once but a few times. When i get hired, i harvest the crops and get no points or coins anymore, because it shows ALREADY DONE all the way through, and the worse part is that i have to wait at least 10 times as long as usual for the points to add up or just 10 times longer for the Already done message to show on all the plots i worked on till i can move or do anything again.. This is very bad....I like the new way, but the issues must be fixed, until then i guess rolling it back is a good idea
I cant work for anyone anymore because of this.

Last edited by illumi; Dec 23 2009 at 12:28 PM.
Old Dec 23 2009, 12:21 PM

well i harvest and plowed today with the new method and it was actually ok! Yessterday was a nightmare and I complained. Today it seems faster and I had no problems......
Old Dec 23 2009, 12:25 PM

Am so glad we're going back to the old system! The downgrade from yesterday has made it more difficult to harvest and plow, especially when working with others. I love Farm Town and appreciate all the good things the developers have done.
Old Dec 23 2009, 12:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Cool I would love a recount!

Your header on Farmtown today says 'restoring the old version' ' due to popular demand' -- i could love a re-count. Mine is, do not go back to the old version. I have only had trouble over the last 5 days, that may be due to the increased volume, I found that if i stayed on the farm until my mini me was done with the work and i would get all my points. that is pretty much what you have done with the conversion back to the old version, but now i dont have the fingers available to chat with the other farmers.

RECOUNT PLEASE.. Thanks!
Old Dec 23 2009, 12:38 PM

Level:
XP:
Send a message via MSN to CoDa
Default Fixed!!

My avatar is like Superman on speed!! Not only have Bert and the team put it back but made it 100% better! Try going to the top of a row you want to harvest. Do the click thing all the way down the row. When your avatar reaches the first plot... ZOOM!! He's there at the end ...finished!
Thanks again dev team.

Why oh why am I at 1 in here (310 for real)?
Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread