Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 23 2009, 03:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Love the new update, this is so much better than the first update you all did.
Old Dec 23 2009, 03:44 PM

Not much better than this morning. Get a couple of plots harvested and then nothing, kind of like having a stare down with a cat!

Think I'll go away for a few more weeks to see what havoc can be wreaked on what was a good game.
Old Dec 23 2009, 03:50 PM
Account Not Linked

What happened to by popular demand we are going back to what we had before the fubar?
the tools belong in sesame Street, they are sooo big they cover 14 plots!! Why not do what you said and be of person of your word? Put it back!
Old Dec 23 2009, 03:54 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Excellent.............I just tried out the newest, newest downgrade from the newest upgrade and it is improved by 110% The folks with the fast fingers will be overjoyed. Love the way the avatar finishes a job. Like Jack Flash. Thanks you so much

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 23 2009, 04:02 PM

Level:
XP:
Send a message via Yahoo to lcswdonna

love the way the avatar followed more quickly and finished faster. one problem on a crowded field was that someone harvested over my queue and was able to steal the points, then when i hit those spots i got a message that field had been already done. this could be a huge problem for those multi-hire situations. it is so much better than yesterday though. i will avoid any multi-hires for now. thanks so much

Visit 's Farm

Old Dec 23 2009, 04:13 PM

Default new/old versions

I don't know which is which. What I do know is for the last couple of days, I cannot harvest or plow. I have apologized to hirers and left the job. Today I can do one at a time but this huge icon of the harvest tool is right behind me and distracting. I notice that other workers are zooming thru the same farms and then there is me clugging along
Old Dec 23 2009, 04:19 PM

Default Thank you so far!

Raul,
I just harvested for my wife and it seems like you combined the old way with the new way. It was very fast and the avatar caught up to me and stayed caught up. Seems alot better than it was! I am going to try plowing in a few. I REALLY like the idea of only being able to hire one person at a time but i still hope that you will be able to incorporate the solar tractor and teh harvester some how... GREAT WORK!

Thanks
Mark
Old Dec 23 2009, 04:29 PM

Default Awesome!

Raul,
I got hired to plow... and holy cow! Amazing job!!!! This new way is awesome! try to get the tractor and harvester to work and i think you will have it totally awesome!!!! By the way, just as a side note.... Your game is much better than farmville. I tried it to see if i liked it when i was waiting for farmtown and I dont like farmville at all... so please keep up the good work...

Merry Christmas

Mark
Old Dec 23 2009, 04:32 PM

i keep harvesting and not receiving my money it keeps saying saving saving saving and i cant move!! i just did a whole field of pineaple and only got 14k
Old Dec 23 2009, 04:34 PM

Level:
XP:

Wow whatever you did this time is so great...... Plowing is easier harvesting is great..... and I am getting paid again......... Yay........ great job dev's..........

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread