Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old May 14 2020, 12:45 PM

please consider adding all the gift trees to the store. would make it much much easier to add trees to an expanded farm. thanks!!
Old May 15 2020, 03:57 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Sorry I am not sure if this is the right topic... I love the new "add on fuel" feature, allowing us to top up our fuel but not lose what's already there.... I would like to see however perhaps allowing us a limit to add ... (let us input it ourselves) or choose 10%, 20%, 50%, all or something like that so that we can keep fuel for the products that we need. Since fuel now is used in several products (which by the way do not even show on the facility lists unless you look under the specific facility or semi-truck) that will consume our fuel pretty fast and people will be wondering why there fuel is gone when they are fairly sure they have it. I did top up yesterday with 14 million tanks of fuel, and the only thing I had left was what was gifted to me, not a lot in that reserve to even deal with making those newer products... This doesn't make me a happy camper and I already have 12 refineries making fuel. It doesn't look like it's even going to be enough to allow me reserves.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 16 2020, 09:03 PM

in the show times
you have time til next quest, and next quest expiration
then the next cooperateive quest but the info only gives u time to expire ,,
why dont we have a time til next co-op and a next co-op expire ????

----------------

also can you please just allow players to work posts every 8 hrs regardless instead of 12 this would really help with time zone differences
Old May 17 2020, 01:20 PM

Could the game maybe check if there is any production still in a facility before the warning popup when you go to store it? It's a bit wearying opening a facility and making sure it's empty then going to store it and getting told it might not be empty when I know it is. Alternatively, could we perhaps store facilities straight from the Facilities Manager?
Old May 18 2020, 08:55 AM

been playing since the game began - with all the changes and improvements over the years i have several farm cash facilities duplicates and more that i no longer need now and are in some cases a hindrance on supplies instead of a help now that we have trains and ships and increased %ages ..... i would very much like to either 1) send an existing facility to a friend or 2) be able to exchange an existing facility for another one - even if you limited this to one per month it would be a huge help
Old May 19 2020, 07:10 AM

in show times, since we now have a train manager can you replace that tab with a time to waste ... also get rid of the mini games i am sure something more useful can be put in its place as there is no 'down time" in this game anymore
Old May 20 2020, 03:09 PM

i have a suggestion for the hiring people to work the factories/service factories - if people have pending products in a factory the people work those factories - if a factory has product in them but nothing is available to be worked the hired person does not have to visit that factory (even though there is product in it) - my thought was do something like you do with the coop quests - if the quest is finished it doesnt show when neighbors go though them - so should be something like that with the factories - meaning that if a product in a factory has been finished but the product is still in the factory just hide those - so only show products that are still active
Old May 24 2020, 10:13 PM

Default Working Neighbors Factories

I would like a quicker way on working neighbors factories, it takes me an hour to work all that have posted. Thank you!!
Old May 25 2020, 07:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Hello Forum,

I don't know if this has been suggested before, it would be nice if they made the help menu to work in full screen. I like to work full screen when I am online and I have to get out of it to look at the help screens. Thanks

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old May 26 2020, 07:37 AM
Account Not Linked

First let me start by saying hello
Sorry if there is a thread and I missed it, but I know you will move it where it belongs
I have made suggestions before and it happened so here is another.... and I hope I make sense - here goes...... lol
It is about working friends facilities, at the moment when first arrive on farm to help the farms that are workable are blue in colour and when worked they turn green but I have also notice some of my friends have heaps of farms and some have like 6 or more farms with only 1 facility so I have to keep going from one farm to another etc etc just to do just 1 facility, so my suggestion IF can is :- Is there any way that farms with only 1 facility can be a different colour as I find it time consuming and annoying at times doing so many farms when its 1 facility each I would rather know in advance which farms to do with more facilities and let the mayor do the others ......... I do the big work mayor can have the leftovers........ lol (like I said hope I made sense)........ thanks for reading

Last edited by anotherfarmer; May 26 2020 at 07:42 AM.