Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 01 2020, 05:02 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRAZY ACRES View Post
Is it possible to keep someone as a Farm Town neighbor if they have been deleted as a facebook friend?
Hi CRAZY ACRES,

Yes, if you were neighbours one way or both ways and the neighbour connections were not removed from your side and their side before the friend connection was ended, then they could still have you for a neighbour or you could still have them for a neighbour.

What you can't do is add someone as a neighbour after you have removed them as a friend.
Old May 04 2020, 08:12 PM

What happened in the Neighbors block at the bottom of my farm... It seems that all my neighbors points totals have changed and the order they were listed/rated is not the way they are now.. Have I done something by accident or is this something with Farmtown???
Old May 04 2020, 08:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaDoe View Post
What happened in the Neighbors block at the bottom of my farm... It seems that all my neighbors points totals have changed and the order they were listed/rated is not the way they are now.. Have I done something by accident or is this something with Farmtown???
Hi PapaDoe,
You can sort the neighbors by several ways. You can find information about the sorting in the Game Guide chapter 5 about neighbors in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314834
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 25 2020, 08:42 AM

Default suer neighbour problem

i have been hired as a super neighbour to do all items including planting and design and use her coins to purchase items. i find that when i go to her farm i can do everything apart from planting trees and flowers as i am unable to enter the stores
Old May 25 2020, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crilly View Post
i have been hired as a super neighbour to do all items including planting and design and use her coins to purchase items. i find that when i go to her farm i can do everything apart from planting trees and flowers as i am unable to enter the stores
Hi crilly

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

If they allowed you to plant that means tp plant crops in their farms.

For trees, flowers, decorations etc you will only be allowed to open the Store when you are on the farm you were allowed to design. Your neighbor only can set one farm at a time for you to design.

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old May 30 2020, 08:45 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I hope this is the right place to post this. I have a "ghost" on my 1st farm. She is one of my neighbors and when she comes to work my facilities her ghost gets stuck on my farm for days. When I land on my 1st farm, my chat door opens, I can see her standing there, but I can't talk to her. This happened about 3 weeks ago and she hung around for 3 days. I cleared memcache, my browser, restarted my laptop, etc but nothing worked, then she just disappeared. Now since yesterday she is back again. This is a small annoyance but I was wondering if there is anything you can do to help. Thank you in advance.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 30 2020, 09:11 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTreeFarm View Post
I hope this is the right place to post this. I have a "ghost" on my 1st farm. She is one of my neighbors and when she comes to work my facilities her ghost gets stuck on my farm for days. When I land on my 1st farm, my chat door opens, I can see her standing there, but I can't talk to her. This happened about 3 weeks ago and she hung around for 3 days. I cleared memcache, my browser, restarted my laptop, etc but nothing worked, then she just disappeared. Now since yesterday she is back again. This is a small annoyance but I was wondering if there is anything you can do to help. Thank you in advance.
Hi WillowTreeFarm,

What is your friends avatar name? Please check with her that she does not have the game loaded in any browsers and is on you farm in any of them.
Old May 30 2020, 09:23 AM

Help I have 41 farms but the farm number bar is missing from the top of my screen I can not move off farm 37 ...... Also when I logged it and went to move others ships it said one of my loaders was gone I used to use load all and this morning I could not that is not as big as not being able to switch farms. I have even logged off facebook and back on ..... HELP Using crome ..

It is showing me at 99% storage I was at 68% last week when I looked I brought the red storage shed it made no difference this just happened in the last 12 hours HELP...... Oh yes If I go to my storage my lifts are there and when I leave the market I can pick my farm to return to but again when I get to the farm I do not have the farm selection ability.....

Last edited by Taz D; May 30 2020 at 10:34 AM.
Old May 30 2020, 10:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by domer_46530 View Post
Help I have 41 farms but the farm number bar is missing from the top of my screen I can not move off farm 37 ...... Also when I logged it and went to move others ships it said one of my loaders was gone I used to use load all and this morning I could not that is not as big as not being able to switch farms. I have even logged off facebook and back on ..... HELP Using crome ..

It is showing me at 99% storage I was at 68% last week when I looked I brought the red storage shed it made no difference this just happened in the last 12 hours HELP...... Oh yes If I go to my storage my lifts are there and when I leave the market I can pick my farm to return to but again when I get to the farm I do not have the farm selection ability.....
Hi Domer,
For the farm selector missing try right clicking in your farm and then in the menu that opens click on Zoom Out until it turns grey.
None of your loading tools are missing. They are all in your storage. Open your storage and set filter to Tools and you will see they are all there. If the game is telling you one is missing take that tool out of storage and place on a farm, click save then close and reopen your farms and put the tool back in your storage.
The red storage shed will not change your harvest and products storage. It is only for increasing your Item storage. Your Harvest and Product storage currently show you at 67%.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 30 2020, 10:59 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi WillowTreeFarm,

What is your friends avatar name? Please check with her that she does not have the game loaded in any browsers and is on you farm in any of them.
Her avatar name is Crystal. I have sent her a message, no response yet. Her green light is on, I went to each of her farms & did not see her on any of them. It's strange, if I'm standing next to the avatar on my 1st farm her avatar picture is missing from my neighbor bar but if I go to one of my other farms her avatar picture is there. How can the avatar hang around for days, after 10 minutes aren't we disconnected from the main frame & wouldn't that make the avatar disappear?

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Tags
add neighbor, blue dot, colored dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbors, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools