Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 16 2020, 08:12 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourManRod View Post
Not receiving any request. Don't know if it is me or the game. Haven't gotten any for 3 days now.
Hi YourManRod,

Please check that your browser is up to date and that you have allowed cookies and popup in that browser. If you need instructions for the cookies and pops you will find them for some of the popular browser by clicking on this link:
Flash Player and Cookies/Popup Set up

Please also go to your Facebook settings and in the Blocking section make sure you have not blocked App invites from anyone that is playing Farm Town.

If those are ok please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and ask a specific friend to send you a gift so you know one has been sent then check the My Requests page and see if you got it.
Old Apr 18 2020, 10:28 AM

I only receive 50 gifts only one time per day. Why is that? I used to get gifts throughout the day and a lot more than 50.
Old Apr 18 2020, 10:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boy Wonder View Post
I only receive 50 gifts only one time per day. Why is that? I used to get gifts throughout the day and a lot more than 50.
Hi Boy Wonder,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support section subject thread about gifts as this has nothing to do with the current release.
The My Requests tab can only show a maximum of 50 gifts at a time. If you have more gifts than that you would have to accept those gifts and then close the my requests and reopen to see the next group of gifts up to 50.
Once the counter has reached 50 it will not go any higher even though you may be receiving more gifts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 19 2020, 11:11 AM

Thank you for the updates. With the new release incoming gifts (My Requests) are now limited to 50, in the past I would receive up to 200 gifts at a time. Also, the Facility Chains Manager, Add Chains function is blanked out again (can't add new chains).
Old Apr 19 2020, 11:31 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_a_thompson View Post
Thank you for the updates. With the new release incoming gifts (My Requests) are now limited to 50, in the past I would receive up to 200 gifts at a time. Also, the Facility Chains Manager, Add Chains function is blanked out again (can't add new chains).
Hi James,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about gifts since that was the first thing you asked about and this has nothing to do with anything in the current release.
The My Requests tab has always only shown 50 gifts at a time. If you mean that after accepting the gifts you are only seeing 50 it would depend on what you are getting as not all the gifts will multiply with the Gift tools.

For the Facility Chains add chains being blank, try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 28 2020, 07:09 AM

Angry Send Gifts in farmtown Micro edge

I can't send gifts to other farmers from the Send gifts on win 10 edge
Old Apr 28 2020, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Ron View Post
I can't send gifts to other farmers from the Send gifts on win 10 edge
Hi Bronco Ron

I moved your post to the thread about Gifting.

Edge is one of the browser which has problems after some changes made by Facebook.

Please read the following information and if you decide to switch to another browser, then at the botton of the thread you will see a link with more instructions.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=635906

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Apr 28 2020, 03:50 PM

Default gifts in "my requests" keep disappearing

I'm not sure where this post should go.
this morning everything was working fine. for the last hour or two, every time I leave farm town it asks me if I want to continue as Mary when I come back. (I do not log out, I just go to my face book page) when I click continue as Mary, my farm will load but all the gifts are gone. so far I have lost 52. (41 the first time it happened and 11 this last time.)
I cleared memecache and browser and use chrome.
Old Apr 28 2020, 04:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbiteagain View Post
I'm not sure where this post should go.
this morning everything was working fine. for the last hour or two, every time I leave farm town it asks me if I want to continue as Mary when I come back. (I do not log out, I just go to my face book page) when I click continue as Mary, my farm will load but all the gifts are gone. so far I have lost 52. (41 the first time it happened and 11 this last time.)
I cleared memecache and browser and use chrome.
Hi frtostbiteagain,
This is not a Farm Town message. It sounds like a Facebook message. As far as your gifts are you opening the My Requests tab and seeing no gifts or just looking at the number on the My Requests at the top of your farm?
If you are not opening your My Requests I would try there first and see if they are there. You can also check the following link and see if there are any gifts there:
https://www.facebook.com/games/activity

I also would suggest that you try leaving your Facebook page open and open your farms in a different tab by right clicking on Farm Town in the left column of your Facebook home page and select Open link in a new tab. Then when you want to close your farms just close the tab.
Old Apr 28 2020, 05:24 PM

the gifts were there, (I saw them) I just wasn't ready to exchange and return yet.

I will try the different tab thing. thank you

Tags
can't accept gifts, can't exchange, can't receive gifts, can't send gifts, exchange gifts, gift, gift box, gift errors, gifts, gifts not showing up, how many gifts, not able to receive gifts, receive gifts, receiving gifts, returning gifts, send gifts, sending gifts, shrinking window, stuck gifts, unable to receive gifts, window narrows