Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 24 2020, 08:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus_III View Post
I ran my factories and produced the spiced pear jam. It was not export. Export is different. It was in the factory just as it normally is. Check another factory - there are 4. I tried to send a screen print but every format is too big.
Hi Pegasus,
Sorry about the delay but I had a power outage due to storms.
Try moving one of them to storage, click save, close and reopen your farms then put it back on the same farm and try storing the spiced pears again. Check your storage and see if any were added that don't say Export.
If that doesn work please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If that doesn't work then please contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 28 2020, 05:08 PM

I FINALLY see why my dandelion, echinacha and Fennel are vanishing out of storage! They are used for animal remedies of which I have TWO facs that use these things. SO why are they listed as NON Ingredients for me? because they are I have been accidentally selling them and shorting myself. How do I get them off the Non-ingredients for me list?? I have TWO facs that use these things. Clearing the memcache did not help. Please help!??
Old May 28 2020, 05:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
I FINALLY see why my dandelion, echinacha and Fennel are vanishing out of storage! They are used for animal remedies of which I have TWO facs that use these things. SO why are they listed as NON Ingredients for me? because they are I have been accidentally selling them and shorting myself. How do I get them off the Non-ingredients for me list?? I have TWO facs that use these things. Clearing the memcache did not help. Please help!??
Hi Riap,
When you go to the market to sell non-ingredients (for me)search that list alphabetically and see if they are there. If not there then go to the crops category and find them and see if they have a check mark in the box for selling them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 28 2020, 06:16 PM

Exclamation

I figured it out. My Animal remedy Factory (which I have had for years) is MISSING!It has produced enough over the years that the two animal clinics I have in my Chains is running off stored inventory, so I never noticed it vanished Its a farm cash item. I already submitted a support ticket but sometimes my email does not work for them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Riap,
When you go to the market to sell non-ingredients (for me)search that list alphabetically and see if they are there. If not there then go to the crops category and find them and see if they have a check mark in the box for selling them.
Old May 28 2020, 06:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
I figured it out. My Animal remedy Factory (which I have had for years) is MISSING!It has produced enough over the years that the two animal clinics I have in my Chains is running off stored inventory, so I never noticed it vanished Its a farm cash item. I already submitted a support ticket but sometimes my email does not work for them.
Hi Riap,
Your Animal Remedy Factory is on one of your farms and not missing. It may be missing from your Facility Manager. If you don't remember what farm it is on, then you will have to go to each farm and search for it with the magnifying glass in your toolbox. If it is not showing in your facility manager make sure you have that set to show All Facilities on All Farms. Then if it is still not showing take the facility and put it into storage, click the Save button, close and reopen your farms. Then put it back on the same farm and check facility manager again for it.
Old May 28 2020, 07:30 PM

It is there?? I will look as its not showing up in my manager. Wish me luck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Riap,
Your Animal Remedy Factory is on one of your farms and not missing. It may be missing from your Facility Manager. If you don't remember what farm it is on, then you will have to go to each farm and search for it with the magnifying glass in your toolbox. If it is not showing in your facility manager make sure you have that set to show All Facilities on All Farms. Then if it is still not showing take the facility and put it into storage, click the Save button, close and reopen your farms. Then put it back on the same farm and check facility manager again for it.
Old Jun 25 2020, 02:05 PM

Default question/problem with Fava Beans and Taste of Egypt facility

for several weeks I tried very hard to accumulate Fava Beans with up to 8 farms at one time growing them.
The Highest I got was about 575 in storage.
Now there are zero.

As near as I can find, I don't have a Taste of Egypt facility.
How is it that I now have zero fava beans in storage.
Why is it so hard to accumulate fava beans?

Cheers,

Steve
Old Jun 25 2020, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Kay View Post
for several weeks I tried very hard to accumulate Fava Beans with up to 8 farms at one time growing them.
The Highest I got was about 575 in storage.
Now there are zero.

As near as I can find, I don't have a Taste of Egypt facility.
How is it that I now have zero fava beans in storage.
Why is it so hard to accumulate fava beans?

Cheers,

Steve

Hi Steve Kay

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

The Taste of Egypt is a service facility which is loaded with the products made in the Egyptian Restaurant.

You dont have the Egyptian Restaurant where the fava beans are used to make 2 products.
Taking that on mind, then you are probably selling the fava beans when you sell your "Non Ingredients (for me)" and "Non Ingredients all" at Marketplace as they dont have any use for you.

You can try to go through the list for Non Ingredients (for me) and Non Ingredients and uncheck the fava beans so you dont sell them. You have to do this while you are at Marketplace.

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Tags
crops, missing crops, missing flowers, missing trees, storage, stored crops