Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #2161  
Old May 28 2020, 04:12 PM
antmh antmh is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 10 2009
Posts: 14
Default

Where is the Juniper tree/bush? I have a quest for Juniper berries but there is nothing listed as Juniper in the store.
Reply With Quote
  #2162  
Old May 28 2020, 04:15 PM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 13,292
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by antmh View Post
Where is the Juniper tree/bush? I have a quest for Juniper berries but there is nothing listed as Juniper in the store.

Hi antmh

Juniper trees are only giftable, so you can get them from exchanging some of your friends gifts and then planting those trees.

You have the list of trees in the following link from our Game Guide:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314902

EDIT TO ADD: You have some Juniper trees ready to harvest on your farm 10
__________________


Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Reply With Quote
  #2163  
Old May 29 2020, 12:38 PM
antmh antmh is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 10 2009
Posts: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi antmh

Juniper trees are only giftable, so you can get them from exchanging some of your friends gifts and then planting those trees.

You have the list of trees in the following link from our Game Guide:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314902

EDIT TO ADD: You have some Juniper trees ready to harvest on your farm 10

Thank you!
Reply With Quote
  #2164  
Old May 29 2020, 12:43 PM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 13,292
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by antmh View Post
Thank you!
You are very welcome
__________________


Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Reply With Quote
  #2165  
Old Jun 08 2020, 05:16 PM
Mensadance Mensadance is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 24 2009
Posts: 4
Red face lost train car

I was moving my train to another farm. I put my train in storage. When I tried to get it oout of storage one car was missing. It appears to be long gondola that is missing.
Reply With Quote
  #2166  
Old Jun 08 2020, 05:25 PM
Tiger's Avatar
Tiger Tiger is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 12 2010
Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Posts: 9,914
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mensadance View Post
I was moving my train to another farm. I put my train in storage. When I tried to get it oout of storage one car was missing. It appears to be long gondola that is missing.
Hi Mensdance,

I have moved your post to the thread about missing items. We keep all related posts together so it's easy for the developers to find any trend with any issue that may occur.

You will need to contat the support team about your missing Long Gondola Car.

To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.
Reply With Quote
  #2167  
Old Jun 11 2020, 10:27 AM
dodgejohnson dodgejohnson is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 16 2014
Posts: 17
Default Missing Chicken coops in Facility Manager

My wife has chicken coops on all her farms,and you can see tham and they are producing, but they are missing from her facility manager. This creates a problem, as she can"t find the farms her super coops are on. Is this a problem anyone else has had? Anything we can do to correct this?
Reply With Quote
  #2168  
Old Jun 11 2020, 11:05 AM
Tiger's Avatar
Tiger Tiger is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 12 2010
Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Posts: 9,914
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgejohnson View Post
My wife has chicken coops on all her farms,and you can see tham and they are producing, but they are missing from her facility manager. This creates a problem, as she can"t find the farms her super coops are on. Is this a problem anyone else has had? Anything we can do to correct this?
Hi dodgejohnson,

It would be better if she posted herself so we can work with her.
For now please ask her to check what she has the Funnel filter in her Facility Manager set to, whether it's only the chicken coops missing and if it's all of them or only some of them on some farms, or if all of the animals sheds are missing.

To see everything in the Facility manager she needs it set like this:



If it is set like that, we need her to post herself please with her farm link and let us know what she has already tried.
Reply With Quote
  #2169  
Old Jun 12 2020, 04:29 PM
Weatherman Weatherman is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 11 2020
Posts: 5
Default Missing tools

After returning to the game after a hiatus, I found tools missing that I had purchased with farm$. I would like to retrieve them. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
Reply With Quote
  #2170  
Old Jun 12 2020, 04:33 PM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 13,292
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherman View Post
After returning to the game after a hiatus, I found tools missing that I had purchased with farm$. I would like to retrieve them. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
Hi Weatherman

I moved your post to the thread about Missing items.

Please provide a link to your farms. The automatic linking does not work so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645850
__________________


Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
missing, missing buildings, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing flowers, missing tools, missing trees

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:34 PM.