Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 19 2020, 12:00 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGal View Post
Is there an issue with "the bank" today? I have been trying to buy cash today and it won't get to the confirmation page, it just locks up.
Hi TexasGal,

The problem tends to be that cookies are either not allowed in the browser or that the browser needs clearing so please try that. Start with a browser clear first. In case you need instructions for those here are some links for you:

Clearing your browser's cache

Flash Player and Cookies/Popup Set up

If that does not resolve it for you please try another browser.
Old May 21 2020, 06:19 PM

I too am having trouble buying Farm Cash. I cleared my browser's cache and did the cookies and flash set up. I tried with Edge and Chrome and still cannot buy farm cash.
Old May 21 2020, 06:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendiddy View Post
I too am having trouble buying Farm Cash. I cleared my browser's cache and did the cookies and flash set up. I tried with Edge and Chrome and still cannot buy farm cash.
Hi Wendiddy,
If you are not getting the second page for submitting the payment, then you need to clear your browsers cookies for each browser. The problem is Facebook changed the submission pop up and the old cookies are getting the way.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 22 2020, 04:42 AM

I reported a mistake to S/K last Friday via the support link . I bought the wrong tools, how long can i expect to wait for a reply. There were 200FC worth of tools

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...289&farm_ix=30
Thanks
Old May 22 2020, 04:52 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Canning View Post
I reported a mistake to S/K last Friday via the support link . I bought the wrong tools, how long can i expect to wait for a reply. There were 200FC worth of tools

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...289&farm_ix=30
Thanks
Hi Susan Canning,

Support checked your account on Saturday so they will likely have replied to you that day.

Please click on this link for information to help you find their emails: Support Issues - how to find their replies.

When I see support online I will let them know you are having issues getting their replies.
Old May 29 2020, 10:02 AM

Unhappy Coins

This morning when I started I had roughly 18000000 coins. Each morning after hiring someone to work on my farms I net about 23000000 coins. I went to sell everything and had 80000000 coins which quickly changed back to the 18 which was correct. Then when I sold everything I only had 24000000 when it should have been about about 41000000. What happened to the rest of the coins? Please check. Thank you!
Old May 29 2020, 10:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericanl51 View Post
This morning when I started I had roughly 18000000 coins. Each morning after hiring someone to work on my farms I net about 23000000 coins. I went to sell everything and had 80000000 coins which quickly changed back to the 18 which was correct. Then when I sold everything I only had 24000000 when it should have been about about 41000000. What happened to the rest of the coins? Please check. Thank you!
Hi erica,
I moved your post to the subject thread about coins.
The numbers you are giving in your question are a bit confusing and the data we have on coins does not show every transaction so no way for us to check. You currently have 24,303,076,099. You cashed out your services twice today for 73,043,541 and 6,705,996. After the second cash out you only had 89,335,266, so you must have sold a lot at the market after that which we do not have the data for.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 30 2020, 11:03 AM

I know this is the wrong place but how long does it take to get a reply from s/k. I reported a problem 2 weeks ago via the support tab and followed up a week ago, have also asked on one of the other forum pages.
Old May 30 2020, 11:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Canning View Post
I know this is the wrong place but how long does it take to get a reply from s/k. I reported a problem 2 weeks ago via the support tab and followed up a week ago, have also asked on one of the other forum pages.
Hi Susan Canning,
I have moved your post from the release thread to the location you previously posted yiour problem in the Help & Support thread about Farm Cash. You were answered by Tiger about your problem with the Support reply. Please check the link she gave you.
Support did answer you.
Old May 31 2020, 09:39 PM

Someone just sent me some Farm Cash but it isn't there. What do I do??

Tags
coins, farm cash, missing coins, missing farm cash, missing fc