Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 19 2020, 03:36 PM

Quote:

"I did check a few farms and you have put a considerable amount on them which is likely what's caused the problem, there's too much on them causing the data to corrupt which makes things go missing. They may have been fine for a long time, but it's the risk you take when you choose to do that, anything can go missing at any time."
I am keeping them below 89% full - the farm where I put these last 4 were only 70% - if 70% is too much then the guideline is misleading!!

Thanks for continually trying to help me!!

Last edited by Taz D; May 19 2020 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Fixed quote
Old May 19 2020, 03:56 PM

i just went to sell non ingrediates and sold half looked up an it had changed to crops can i get them to give me my crops back .this has never happen to me before i had 2 million of each crop .now i do not have but hundreds of each crop.why did they remove the sell all on non ingrediates it would never have happen if they had not changed how we sell this
Old May 19 2020, 04:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
i just went to sell non ingrediates and sold half looked up an it had changed to crops can i get them to give me my crops back .this has never happen to me before i had 2 million of each crop .now i do not have but hundreds of each crop.why did they remove the sell all on non ingrediates it would never have happen if they had not changed how we sell this
Hi Mom Glenda,
I am sorry, but there is no way to give you back the crops.

They have not removed the Sell All from the non-ingredients. The Sell all is at the bottom of the drop down list when you click on the arrow next to the blue text for what part of the category you want to sell.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 19 2020, 04:32 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsully View Post
I am keeping them below 89% full - the farm where I put these last 4 were only 70% - if 70% is too much then the guideline is misleading!!

Thanks for continually trying to help me!!
Hi dcsully,

Is it the percentage in Show Names then Show Facility Info that you are looking at? So when you mouseover the farm it show something along the lines of Facility Capacity Used 70%.

If so that percentage is only telling you about the facilities on the farm and is not anything to do with everything else you have on the farm as well, like stacked crops, trees and flowers etc.

What you've been keeping an eye on the percentage of the facilities so that does not reach 100%, which is facility capacity, but the rest of everything else on the farm is so great that there is too much on it in total.

There isn't any data on how much is too much for the entire farm that you can check on. You're not supposed to put anything on top of crops even though many do it, but it is risky, the more you do the greater the risk. Missing items can range from a few things to a huge quantity of items. This is why we are not permitted to give out or let anyone post layering instructions on the forum as it can cause many problems and in some cases, they can not be fixed.

I do apologise for not going into more detail with you earlier. If you have contacted support now they may well go into some detail with you about what is on your farms and advise you on what you could do to try and prevent this happening again.

I hope I've made things a little clearer for you now.

Last edited by Tiger; May 19 2020 at 04:38 PM.
Old May 20 2020, 04:53 AM

How do you get a facility back? I have had a semi-trailer truck for 'years' but today I cannot find it and do not know what happened to it. How do I get it back?
Old May 20 2020, 05:36 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoAnne07 View Post
How do you get a facility back? I have had a semi-trailer truck for 'years' but today I cannot find it and do not know what happened to it. How do I get it back?
Hi JoAnne07,

I have moved your post to the thread about missing items.

Your Semi Trailer is in your Item Storage. Open your storage set it to Items then either use the search tool to find it or set the filter to Tools to search for it.
Old May 22 2020, 03:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Freshwater Bait

Well, about all my Freshwater Bait is Gone, Again...........Had GOBS, and Poof
Old May 22 2020, 03:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
Well, about all my Freshwater Bait is Gone, Again...........Had GOBS, and Poof
Hi Dana,
According to your data you have 27,663 freshwater bait in your storage from bonuses you have collected. Additionally you have 970,055 freshwater bait in your waters. Go to a farm with a fresh water item like a lake or river and hover your mouse pointer over it. You will see how much you have.

The only ones that show in the storage are ones you got from bonuses and those can not be used for fishing. They can only be used to load the Fishing Tackle Shop.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 25 2020, 11:01 AM

Default Frozen Pond

My Frozen Lake on Farm 2 is not showing as a Facility so I can't get my fish.
Old May 25 2020, 11:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow0559 View Post
My Frozen Lake on Farm 2 is not showing as a Facility so I can't get my fish.
Hi Rainbow,
The waters are not facilities. The only way you can get fish from those you have to use one of the fishing pole or fishing boats to get the fish from those.

Tags
missing, missing animals, missing buildings, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing flowers, missing tools, missing trees