Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Mar 25 2013, 08:27 PM

Default Ways to Improve the hiring process

Hello Everyone, the Developers would like to thank everyone for the suggestions in the past , they have made a note of all the current requests and have asked us to reset all the top posts and start afresh. All previous requests have been archived.

Please continue to post NEW suggestions.

In another effort to streamline these threads and to make all members feel comfortable with posting suggestions, comments or replying to suggestions is not allowed and will be removed.

Please use this thread for suggesting ways to improve the hiring process. However, please bear in mind that with the many changes that have already been made to the hiring process a "fire" option is not going to be added as an option to the game.
Old May 12 2020, 08:07 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

I would like the ability to directly message the person hired to work on my farms while they are working and to terminate the job if they aren't doing all that they were hired for.

Recently I hired for multiple farms, all jobs using my fuel and tools. When my Super Neighbor went to some farms that had been "completed" to plant crops, she found that the only work done was crops and fish on some farms but other farms still had fishing left. All my trees and flowers had been left untouched. The worker was still working their way through the farms and never would respond to the chat messages that I tried to send.
Old Jun 13 2020, 11:16 AM

I would like it to show if a farmer says you can use their tools what color tools they have. Sometimes they say this but only have very small tools and big jobs. Would be nice to know if you will have time to complete their job or not.
Old Jun 16 2020, 12:00 PM

When hiring people in the marketplace. I would like a button that shows what tools they have. I have the largest most layered farms possible and if i hire someone who says they have all tools, they sometimes quit because their tools aren't big enough.
I need a more permanent way of saying that i want to hire someone with Ext tools without having to type it in every time i am in the marketplace.
Old Jun 17 2020, 05:56 PM

When someone joins the farm you're working on, you don't know if it's the farmer or another employee. I would love something in the chatbox to say who's just joined.
Old Jun 24 2020, 11:49 AM

My request is a major addition to hiring from marketplace or neighbors who are not super neighbors: Make a possibility to hire to seed a specific crop on one or more farms with points given for completing the task. If it is also made as h/p/seed possibility and name of crop automatically included (space for person hiring to put it in) that is one possible way of adding a new feature which helps those of us who have super neighbors who may be ill, away on vacation or not playing as much as they once did (seems many neighbors do come and go over time for various reasons).
Old Jun 26 2020, 03:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Working Posts

I think it would be so helpful if say when your neighbor/friend posts their Fac's and Clients that they post separately as they do now to the wall, but when you work them the Mayor would "Combine" the two and work both at once because so many people have buildings on all 41 farms which means in order for me to work one neighbors's clients and facilities I have to go to 82 farms and it is TOO time consuming, and impossible to help everyone....Please consider this.