Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Aug 13 2019, 09:08 PM

Default Flash ending

It has been TWO YEARS since the developers announced they were moving off Flash (July 2017). Give us an update.

Why should I spend a dime when we have no way of knowing what is up?

TWO YEARS and you have 16 months until Flash is DEAD!

What are you waiting for?
Old Aug 13 2019, 09:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
It has been TWO YEARS since the developers announced they were moving off Flash (July 2017). Give us an update.

Why should I spend a dime when we have no way of knowing what is up?

TWO YEARS and you have 16 months until Flash is DEAD!

What are you waiting for?
Hi John,
They are not going to change the game over to a different platform until they have to do so. That does not mean they aren't working on it, but there isn't any point to changing it until they have too. The only way you will get any additional information is in the future releases. The developers do not answer questions in the forums.
For those reading this the information is in this link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641970
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 13 2019 at 11:29 PM.
Old Sep 04 2019, 11:40 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Farmtown closing????

Someone mentioned in a post that Farmtown was going to shut down. I just wanted to check if this is so. Other posts said YES. I must say that if Farmtown shuts down there are going to be lots of people who are going to be very upset and depressed - including ME.... Pleas keep Farmtown going!!!!!! Thanks, Sharon
Old Sep 04 2019, 12:17 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelliBut10 View Post
Someone mentioned in a post that Farmtown was going to shut down. I just wanted to check if this is so. Other posts said YES. I must say that if Farmtown shuts down there are going to be lots of people who are going to be very upset and depressed - including ME.... Pleas keep Farmtown going!!!!!! Thanks, Sharon
Hi BelliBut10,

No, there are no plans to shut Farm Town down. In fact the game is in the process of being transferred to a more resilient platform. This will be done before Adobe ends support for flash player in December 2020. You can read what the developers had to say about it on the following post:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641970

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 12 2019, 06:24 PM

Default Experience Points

I've noticed that all my FT friends are passing me quickly in Experience points and I'm wondering why? I have 7 ships and keep them going, 6 trains, 40 farms all layered except one, and have one super-neighbor who helps me keep my farms harvested. I also participate in the chains and co-ops and take advantage of the wall request harvest of friends farms too. Why do my points not add up as fast? I'm at 2million something, and many of my friends are now at 3, 6 and 7 or 8 million? Any trick to this? Thanks, Cathalina
Old Sep 12 2019, 08:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathalina View Post
I've noticed that all my FT friends are passing me quickly in Experience points and I'm wondering why? I have 7 ships and keep them going, 6 trains, 40 farms all layered except one, and have one super-neighbor who helps me keep my farms harvested. I also participate in the chains and co-ops and take advantage of the wall request harvest of friends farms too. Why do my points not add up as fast? I'm at 2million something, and many of my friends are now at 3, 6 and 7 or 8 million? Any trick to this? Thanks, Cathalina
Hi Cathalina,
The only thing I can see that you are not doing is to work for others by getting hired in the job market as they might be doing. Many do that work to gain experience points.

You are not at 2 million. You are at 2.8 billion, level 1075, and well over what you need for additional levels when they are added.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 13 2019, 12:11 AM

Thank you Taz!
Old Oct 18 2019, 05:41 AM

Angry Cod

We need More COD. I have paid out SO much money for the water to get it, and fish it twice a day, and STILL Run short!!
Old Oct 18 2019, 09:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
We need More COD. I have paid out SO much money for the water to get it, and fish it twice a day, and STILL Run short!!
Hi Dana,
If you wish to make a suggestion, please place it is the Suggestions section and not in the General Feedback. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Old Oct 19 2019, 05:10 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Question More people as decor and seasonal ones sooner

We need Fall people at the time of Halloween and more variety would be nice. A greater selection of people at all times. Maybe the seasonal people could be available all year round.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity