Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 28 2011, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diannevt View Post
Naveed are you using the facility mangaer?
I spend maybe 15 minutes a day collecting from my 21 animal sheds & 15 minutes every 3 or 4 days "ordering" on my 2 bee farms, 1 fish farm, 6 mineral mines, 9 oil pumps, 3 open-pit mines & 2 semis. Filling my 65 "working" facilities takes no more than 45 minutes a day. All of this is done from 1 farm using the facility manager.
hv a look on my farm and then comment, I hv so many facilities on each farm, hv multiple facilities available @FTC
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...b73f788&ref=nf
Old Jun 28 2011, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naveed View Post
hv a look on my farm and then comment, I hv so many facilities on each farm, hv multiple facilities available @FTC
I can see your frustration ..... if I had that many trees and flowers to work, I would be tempted to just pack it in too.

I have a "feeder" farm where I have a steady stream of fruit to buy, and extra crops to work, so that my own farms are not so over crowded that I become tired of the game. Kinda like my own private farmers market.

Old Jun 28 2011, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
I can see your frustration ..... if I had that many trees and flowers to work, I would be tempted to just pack it in too.

I have a "feeder" farm where I have a steady stream of fruit to buy, and extra crops to work, so that my own farms are not so over crowded that I become tired of the game. Kinda like my own private farmers market.

I dont hv to worry about trees/flowers/fish as my friends do it at their own, they just come and ask for it and i just put them, they had a fight to do them as they get so much fruit/chop/fish which is enough for them. I only hv to saw and they do harvest/plow by keep on yelling at me when i am online lol so no time waste for these things. The facilities take so much time that I only hv to do it in a day if i am to post it so FT if work out a way to help us filling them quick we can avoid this frustration hv a look on my farm five and u will be amazed as I would probably hv the biggest fish farm on FT, so those who hv green boat are on my nurves to do it as soon as fish is ready

Hope they will listen !!!

Last edited by Naveed; Jun 28 2011 at 08:40 AM.
Old Jun 28 2011, 12:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
please hv a look on my farms and then decide if you will be able to fill them all in 1 hour ?
FT need to do some thing to find a way to improve on filling part of facilities so people keep on spending FTC on this game, or they will give up, like I am almost at this moment.

My Farm is at
I have looked at some of your farms and you don't have any more facilities then I do and I can load mine in 30 minutes. If your farm is running slow and I am sure it is you need to remove some of the layers on the farm. You have stacked fields, which are probably also layered, buildings on top of fields, with trees and flowers on top of that. The servers can not handle that much data at one time. If you want your farms to run faster you have to remove 2/3 of the stuff you have on them.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jun 28 2011, 12:40 PM

Farms are not slow for me, I can use them and my friends can also harvest/plow them without any speed issue. I understand that I hv spend so much on buildings and for the same reason that I am not able to fill them all I am not buying any more, so if FT work out an easy way to fill them for "my kind of players, which I am sure FT has so many, at least I hv 3 of the same kind of players as my neighbors". We will get motivation to spend more FC on this game, or "my kind" will stop spending FC on facilities and will only buy upcoming tools which FT is gradually issuing, I am pleased that FT gave us bottling facilities, if they work a little more and work out such things for almost all type of buildings (like one for food related products, one for fast food, one for wood related facilities etc. etc.). things will improve, and then you guys can gradually fasten them further by removing steps in filling.
If their is a will their is a way .... I am just saying if FT instead of coming up with further facilities, work out some way to fill them quicker many FT players will be pleased as even who has 40 buildings still need to spend some time by keep on clicking to fill each item 1 by 1.
so plz help
Old Jun 28 2011, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
I have looked at some of your farms and you don't have any more facilities then I do and I can load mine in 30 minutes. If your farm is running slow and I am sure it is you need to remove some of the layers on the farm. You have stacked fields, which are probably also layered, buildings on top of fields, with trees and flowers on top of that. The servers can not handle that much data at one time. If you want your farms to run faster you have to remove 2/3 of the stuff you have on them.

I hv buildings over buildings but they are so many. Almost every building including FC based is on each farm (if not all, atleast 70%)
Old Jun 28 2011, 03:32 PM

Quote:
I hv buildings over buildings but they are so many. Almost every building including FC based is on each farm (if not all, atleast 70%)
My opinion is that the developers have as goals:

[1] to attract as many NEW players as possible
[2] to give older players new things to do with farms, tools, facilities etc which they can CHOOSE from
[3] to NOT be real concerned about the very, very, very, small number of players (IMHO) who have build farms such as you have done.

I get "antsy" when I have my kitchen counters covered with too much stuff..... but the FT game is something I can have control over. It is when I lose control, then...... I hope I can stop playing.

Old Jun 28 2011, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
My opinion is that the developers have as goals:

I get "antsy" when I have my kitchen counters covered with too much stuff..... but the FT game is something I can have control over. It is when I lose control, then...... I hope I can stop playing.

Thanks for giving shutup call in a polite way lol
I agree just 2-3% are putting so much Farm Town Cash on this game
Old Jun 28 2011, 04:51 PM

Hi, this thread is for feedback on the new release , not for personal debate.

Thanks
Old Jun 28 2011, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
It is because you have them too close together. This isn't something new and has always been a problem.
I thought so too but on the one large and one small seacoast side, they aren't any where near touching each other. I know that putting 2 large coasts together causes that issue.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9
Closed Thread