Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 11 2021, 10:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaspberryRoxanne View Post
As per:

" 1. Click Here to load the game again so we can collect more info. 2. Report your USER ID number ( 100004157077715 ) and where the game got stuck (black, gray, white or green screens) on this forum thread."

It lead me here.

Game gets to loading farm progress bar, can see green farm BG.

Game is contained in the normal border with menu at top (play, send gifts, neighbours, BUY CASH). the bottom menu is preset

When loading finishes, the screen changes to a solid Grey stripe from top to bottom to the extents of the page. All content on the page is gone. appears to be the width of the regular FT window. but even the menu at the bottom is replaced by this grey strip ie:

FarmTown Fans | Invite Friends | FAQ | Support | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

And of course there is that sad little face mocking me in the horizontal and vertical center of the page, as if to say " Lets see you spend those 500 green dollars your son purchased for you now."

(written on behalf of my mom who is 80+ and would never be able to figure any of this out, and is honestly the last thing she needs atm since she's only left the house 6 times in the last year since covid.)
Hi RaspberryRoxanne,
The developers will be the ones who will check the log data they receive as the moderators here do not have accessto that. Hopefully they can come up with a solution that will work for your mom.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 11 2021, 10:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by crlnjean View Post
when I get to tlhe green screen it will not load today. I have been on the new verse before. I t will not do anything.
Let me know what to do. thank you carolyn J harrington
Hi Carolyn,
I moved your post to the News & Announcements section thread about the HTML version.

You say you have been in before, were you able tosee your farms and work on them? If so try clearing your browser cache, restart your browser and load again to see if it will load again.
If not please do the test link in the banner and report the information requested here.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 11 2021, 10:41 PM

My ID 100000201872288 I am using Windows 10 and Brave browser. stuck on white screen and then go gray
Old Jan 11 2021, 10:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gouwsce@gmail.com View Post
I have no super neighbours
Hi gouwsce,
Please read the information in the first post on the first page of this thread to see what is working in the HTML version. All the other functions are not added yet and will be added when they are working over the next weeks.
Old Jan 11 2021, 10:44 PM

Jeg skjønner ikke hvordan jeg kommer over på den nye "plattformen". Hvis jeg trykker på HTML5 så mangler jeg mye på spillet. Naboer, quests etc

English translation:
I do not understand how I get on the new "platform".
If I press HTML5, I miss the game a lot. Neighbors, quests etc
Old Jan 11 2021, 10:46 PM

My ID 100000260079219. On Firefox normal loading procedure got stuck on white screen which reads Farm Town. Tried link on top of page (build 30) and after a long time got the same with an error message on both - TypeError - message.trimEnd is not a function.
Old Jan 11 2021, 10:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina.ottesen@live.no View Post
Jeg skjønner ikke hvordan jeg kommer over på den nye "plattformen". Hvis jeg trykker på HTML5 så mangler jeg mye på spillet. Naboer, quests etc

English translation:
I do not understand how I get on the new "platform".
If I press HTML5, I miss the game a lot. Neighbors, quests etc
Hi Nina,
This is a restricted release. The developers will be working on getting the other functions iof the game added over the next weeks.
You can see what currently works in this release in the first post of this thread.
Old Jan 11 2021, 10:54 PM

My ID 100000201872288 I am using windows 10 and chrome browser stuck on white screen and then go gray

My ID 100000201872288 Stuck on black screen use windows 10 and fire fox browser
Old Jan 11 2021, 10:57 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef

I'm getting stuck on the gray screen (user ID 727691242)
the game was working for me until I uninstalled flash about 1/2 hour ago, thought it should have been safe since it was disabled at midnight (15 hours ago South Australian time, it's now around 3.30pm)
Old Jan 11 2021, 10:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
I'm getting stuck on the gray screen (user ID 727691242)
the game was working for me until I uninstalled flash about 1/2 hour ago, thought it should have been safe since it was disabled at midnight (15 hours ago South Australian time, it's now around 3.30pm)
Hi Keef,
Please try clearing your browser cache, restart your browser and try again to load your farms.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl