Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 06 2021, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Qivis,
To sell the animals in your gift box, go to the trading market and open storage to sell as you would normally. Then select the "Gifts" tab. Then you can sell the animals that are in your gift box.
I forgot it worked that way! Now of course Facebook is blocking the game as too fast merely for refreshing again and will not let me tell it that it is WRONG. It thinks Family Farm - a competitor to the best - is the same as Farm Town. I really wish they would fix the platform.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old May 06 2021, 06:40 AM

Default Purple Hand not working properly

[size="3"]The Purple Hand Tool isn't working properly. As you stack ponds from the store. some of the ponds just disappear and you have to relay them sometimes twice. Its very frustrating, the only way to lay ponds is very slowly. This has only happened in the last week.

User id: 1346054086
Old May 06 2021, 07:17 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddygrl View Post
[size="3"]The Purple Hand Tool isn't working properly. As you stack ponds from the store. some of the ponds just disappear and you have to relay them sometimes twice. Its very frustrating, the only way to lay ponds is very slowly. This has only happened in the last week.

User id: 1346054086
Hi freddygrl,

When you place items using the purple hand you may have to let the game catch up with you if you're going very fast, it needs time to load those waters to show them. Have a look and see if your save counter also has a red number on it when you do this, if it does and that number is climbing high then you need to pause and let it catch up with what you are doing before placing more.

No changes have been done to the purple hand in the last week so it's possible you have a slow down somewhere that's causing it. Waters and the purple hand are being tested at the moment for another issue so we shall check if what you are describing happens as well.

EDIT TO ADD: Current testing is not reproducing this issue.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; May 06 2021 at 07:41 AM.
Old May 06 2021, 08:47 AM

hi tiger the issues above about the purple hand is exactly the same issues im experiencing nothing is saving and when it does it leaves gaps im only on normal clicking speed and dont let it go past 50
Old May 06 2021, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
hi tiger the issues above about the purple hand is exactly the same issues im experiencing nothing is saving and when it does it leaves gaps im only on normal clicking speed and dont let it go past 50

Hi Alexm

Tiger is not available at this moment. This problem has been sent to the developers and it is currently being tested, up now there are no issues while lakes are placed without gaps and they are saving correctly but they will continue testing.

Please be sure you are not getting lot of red numbers in the save icon, if you get those, please wait till they go down and then continue with your work.
Old May 06 2021, 09:05 AM
Account Not Linked

i am having issues with missing crops next day after planting...i wait till the counter stops taking coins to move on to next farm so not sure why this is happening...also having issues when working for other farmers it takes forever to move to some farms and i end up leaving..rehire does not work so can't get back..by time i realize am frozen i can't contact employer for rehire..any suggestions?
Old May 06 2021, 09:14 AM

I am having great difficulty laying water on my SNs accounts. It appears the counter is not keeping pace - really no matter how slowly I go. Even if I test a small patch first and then continue to lay water on the farm, when I return there are many, many gaps. Generally, I am having to lay water THREE times on a farm before I can fill all the gaps. It has become a huge problem. I am aware of others in my group who say they have the same problem and have reported it. I wondered if there might be a fix coming?
PS. I LOVE this game so much, and what you have all done thus far! Congratulations! Well done!
Judi
Old May 06 2021, 09:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy503 View Post
i am having issues with missing crops next day after planting...i wait till the counter stops taking coins to move on to next farm so not sure why this is happening...also having issues when working for other farmers it takes forever to move to some farms and i end up leaving..rehire does not work so can't get back..by time i realize am frozen i can't contact employer for rehire..any suggestions?
Hi Lucy,
When you are planting your farms are you getting the red numbers on the savie button and are you waiting for those to go away before leaving the farm? Are these farms layered with staggered plots?
When you are working on others farms try turning off anything not needed for the work in your preferences. If those farms are heavily layered then it will take longer to load them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 06 2021, 09:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by judigodsey@aol.com View Post
I am having great difficulty laying water on my SNs accounts. It appears the counter is not keeping pace - really no matter how slowly I go. Even if I test a small patch first and then continue to lay water on the farm, when I return there are many, many gaps. Generally, I am having to lay water THREE times on a farm before I can fill all the gaps. It has become a huge problem. I am aware of others in my group who say they have the same problem and have reported it. I wondered if there might be a fix coming?
PS. I LOVE this game so much, and what you have all done thus far! Congratulations! Well done!
Judi
Hi Judi,
The placing of waters is being tested currently, but so far have not been able to reproduce the problem. One thing is if you are getting the red numbers on the save button, you need to stop and wait for the saves to catch up before continuing, because if those saves do not complete then the data won't transfer and you will have the gaps.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 06 2021, 10:58 AM

Default Facility manager

When do the rest of the facilities come back into the manager? I am only seeing the ones that sell the products from the other facilities.
Closed Thread