Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 30 2011, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sig View Post
i'm trying to understand here....
somebody else watered my farms for me yesterday. when i went with my nice shiny new watering thingie, and tried to water my farms with my new double speed thing, it told me a farm can only be watered once a day.

does that mean i need to tell neighbors to stop watering my farms, so that i can use my new toy to double the speed?
I wonder about this as well. I think for me the only benefit of it will be on the longer day crops and when I fall short of items, otherwise with the dbling of the speed I can totally see me turning into a planting maniac, I am kinda glad that you can only use it once a day for that reason as well.

My biggest concern right now though is what the heck am I gonna do with 11? I don't need much of anything and already spend way to much time planting etc etc have tons of trees an flowers, so what AM I going to do with it lol
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178
Old Aug 30 2011, 07:08 AM

Love the new updates! Thanks a million.
Old Aug 30 2011, 07:14 AM

Love the new update! So far, the only thing I see that I don't care for is that although the cork oak trees are chopable, they don't turn into stumps when chopped like the other trees do. This makes planning the layout of my farm a bit difficult. Can this be changed please? I'd rather have ALL chopped trees turn to stumps!

Thanks.
Old Aug 30 2011, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurlikew View Post
Love the new update! So far, the only thing I see that I don't care for is that although the cork oak trees are chopable, they don't turn into stumps when chopped like the other trees do. This makes planning the layout of my farm a bit difficult. Can this be changed please? I'd rather have ALL chopped trees turn to stumps!

Thanks.
Sorry but I quite like the bark going and the trunks going orange! Something different. Treat them as a normal harvestable tree rather than wanting them down to stumps???

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Aug 30 2011, 07:24 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank You !!! Time to shop =D
Old Aug 30 2011, 07:31 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

another glitch...my farm 4 is ready to harvest after I used the new irrigation tool but when I try to hire someone to harvest and plow it, the message I get is that I have nothing ready to harvest....

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 30 2011, 07:32 AM

i bought some super llamas and some sheep for new farm and put a wool barn on it moved animals to barn but when i checked they werent there please find them or return money i spent for them
Old Aug 30 2011, 08:01 AM

Default New Release Aug 30th, 2011

Thanks so much for the new farm and all the goodies that go with it. Bought full 24 x 24 Farm and now to decide what else to buy.
Raul and team you are the greatest.
Thanks a million uhh maybe billions.
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
another glitch...my farm 4 is ready to harvest after I used the new irrigation tool but when I try to hire someone to harvest and plow it, the message I get is that I have nothing ready to harvest....
Once you have used the red irrigation tool, the crops might show as ready, but if you refresh your farm, it might show the amount of time you actually have left before they are ready.. I found that out once I watered them and it said they were ready, went to another farm, came back, and it was then showing the real time until ready... lol just throwing in a suggestion!

does the red irrigator work on trees aswell?

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Closed Thread