Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 17 2013, 08:50 PM

My upgrade problem on Farm 19 is now fixed, thanks very much.

Hidden Avatar on Farm 1

I am unable to find Server no.
Old Jun 17 2013, 10:39 PM

Thank you very much for the new release. so much appreciated that I am changing things around again. this game never gets boring as there is always something new to play with. love the new shrubs and trees we can use. have noticed that the old palm tree is still listed in the 3 day trees when you sort trees in the store by harvest time. does this mean they could be used at a later date. time will tell. thankyou again for giving us such a great game
Old Jun 17 2013, 10:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah1979 View Post
Really don't mean to be a pest... , BUT.. I am still searching the Game Guide in Chapter 13 for an update with the types and amounts of products needed for PLANT NURSERY which produces Decorative Plants. I left a message on 6/15, and I'm sure with the glitches going on, this is a low priority.
The requirements for the other new factory, Theater Supplies Factory was added a few hours after the release.
Do I have the name wrong?? I will check back later to see.
Thanks for helping!!
Deborah
Plant Nursery is between the Plant Milk Factory and the Playground Gear Factory in post #4
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 18 2013, 01:41 AM

Thank you for the update. The super facilities are great. A suggestion please would you guys consider an animal selection tool where you can select all animals of a certain type and add the to the sheds. It is extremely boring adding them 1 by 1
Old Jun 18 2013, 05:00 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank you :*
Old Jun 18 2013, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Plant Nursery is between the Plant Milk Factory and the Playground Gear Factory in post #4

Yes, Taz it is NOW listed, as of late Monday, but it had not been added at the same time the Theater Supply Factory was added.
I am just anal enough that I ACTUALLY read the Chapter Guide for required products BEFORE I buy a new factory, especially for FC!
Just keeping Rob T on his toes, like he doesn't have enough to do!!
Deborah
Old Jun 18 2013, 09:27 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflysbaby View Post
Thanks for the update and new field. I'm having a problem with my harvest animals now though. I bought all the super sheds on my 1st field. Was a pain though since I had to empty them first, put the old one in storage then buy the new ones and put all the animals away. I did this yesterday and now today when I try to harvest animals using the facility manager, I get the following message 'A Dairy Shed can not be placed on farm where there is a Super Dairy Shed'. This is happening for all the sheds. I spent too much money for this to be a good feeling

Please help Raul
As of this morning my problem has been fixed .. thanks a bunch Raul .. Now when are those other turbo tools coming out??

Waiting with baited breath
Old Jun 18 2013, 01:45 PM

I have a question do the new super animal buildings also hold the regular animals or only the super animals?
Old Jun 18 2013, 01:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimpat View Post
I have a question do the new super animal buildings also hold the regular animals or only the super animals?
They hold the same animals the regular ones do which is both the regular and the Farm Cash animals.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 18 2013, 02:03 PM

Yes, it holds both types of animals. The advantage is that it holds 360 regular animals instead of the 180 in the regular sheds plus the "super" animals. M
Closed Thread