Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 24 2023, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Auntie Al

What kind of job are you doing?

When you harvest/plow/plant, fish, etc. the avatar doesnt move till you stop working.

If you are designing, well yes, it moves when you place an item from the store as it has to be updated in your data.
I am talking about crops, when I am harvesting, plowing and planting different crops in different squares, the avatar races to where I am and is placed right in front of the crop square I am working. It would be nice to have the option to make the avatar stationary.
Old Nov 24 2023, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auntie Al View Post
I am talking about crops, when I am harvesting, plowing and planting different crops in different squares, the avatar races to where I am and is placed right in front of the crop square I am working. It would be nice to have the option to make the avatar stationary.
Hi Auntie Al

Im sorry but I was not able to duplicate this.

I have a quest farm and I harvested/plowed/planted and the avatar didnt move at all.

I used a combine harvest/plant and also smaller harvester, plower and seeder without problems.
I worked my own farms and as superneighbor.

If you wish you can contact support about this. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Nov 30 2023, 12:31 PM

Not sure this is the right thread?
Farm stats telling me there is work to do when there isn't!
Wife having the same issue.
And it seems to be growing or expanding over time, more items showing?!
Old Nov 30 2023, 12:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Not sure this is the right thread?
Farm stats telling me there is work to do when there isn't!
Wife having the same issue.
And it seems to be growing or expanding over time, more items showing?!
Hi John,
The farm stats does not update immediately after you have done the work. It can take as long as 10 minutes. Have you tried restarting your farms to see if it updates?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 30 2023, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi John,
The farm stats does not update immediately after you have done the work. It can take as long as 10 minutes. Have you tried restarting your farms to see if it updates?
It has been DAYS, restarted many times, cleared cache, etc. I DO NOT layer.

This is a BUG. I REFUSE to delete 6400 plots 9 at a time 700+ clicks on multiple farms to clear these.
Old Nov 30 2023, 01:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
It has been DAYS, restarted many times, cleared cache, etc. I DO NOT layer.

This is a BUG. I REFUSE to delete 6400 plots 9 at a time 700+ clicks on multiple farms to clear these.
Hi John,
Check the Show Work in the farm selector. Is it showing the same thing?
Are you seeing any of those crops showing back up on the farms?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 30 2023, 04:01 PM

No, it is like it thinks I missed a plot or 3 or 10 but I didn't. I've planted all of my farms with 8 hour irrigated, then 4 hour, 2 hour, now 4 hour all today but it says a few older remnants were not done when they were.

The Show Work only shows the current work not the remnants.
Old Nov 30 2023, 04:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
No, it is like it thinks I missed a plot or 3 or 10 but I didn't. I've planted all of my farms with 8 hour irrigated, then 4 hour, 2 hour, now 4 hour all today but it says a few older remnants were not done when they were.

The Show Work only shows the h work not the remnants.
Hi John,
We need a few of the farm numbers where it is showing those previous crops in the farm stats so we can look at them.
Old Nov 30 2023, 04:38 PM

I double checked "Show Work" does show some remnants
FP 7, 8, 15, 36, 40
CH 7, 8, 15, 30, 36, 39,40
Old Nov 30 2023, 05:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I double checked "Show Work" does show some remnants
FP 7, 8, 15, 36, 40
CH 7, 8, 15, 30, 36, 39,40
Hi John,
We have all looked at your farms and unfortunately they are accidently layered partially. This is not a bug and it does happen sometimes even when you are not trying to do it.
Unfortunately there is nothing we can do for you to fix this. There is only one way to fix it. That is to delete the plots on those farms, refresh the farm, then delete any that show again. Repeat until there are no plots showing after the refreshing. There isn't any other way to fix this.
You can as an option leave those and those crops underneath should waste. When they do that they will change to fields to plow in the farm stats that you can just ignore until you have time to redo those farms.

Tags
browser zoom, bugs and glitches, display, eye, facility manager, farm order, farm stats, full screen, fullscreen, mouse, mouse over, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, show names, sound, stats, unhide