Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Sep 18 2012, 10:14 PM

Guess I should clarify my post. If you want- You must buy!!! If I work for someone, loyally and for a long time, I would expect to be payed more than a new hire!!!
Old Sep 19 2012, 10:00 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I purchased the freestyle hand, (both of them). I have found that it doesn't serve me any useful purpose at all, & I would like to return them for a refund. I have contacted the support, but haven't heard anything.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 19 2012, 10:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
I purchased the freestyle hand, (both of them). I have found that it doesn't serve me any useful purpose at all, & I would like to return them for a refund. I have contacted the support, but haven't heard anything.
Support is the only ones who can do that and it is up to them whether they do so. You do need to be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours up to a couple weeks for them to get to your ticket.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 23 2012, 05:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Exclamation Xp points

When is the xp points going to be updated past the 360 mark? I have been there for a long time awaiting for the points to be updated. I enjoy playing the game but if you aren't going to update it I will go elsewhere. I can;t buy any new facilities if you don't update. Please do so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 23 2012, 05:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by marthamincy View Post
When is the xp points going to be updated past the 360 mark? I have been there for a long time awaiting for the points to be updated. I enjoy playing the game but if you aren't going to update it I will go elsewhere. I can;t buy any new facilities if you don't update. Please do so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They have typically increased the levels about every 2 months. As of the last release they did say new levels and Farm 16 in the next release. You can read about it in the News and Announcements section.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 28 2012, 09:44 PM

Default Fixed iincome and loving to play Farm Town, but can't buy anything =0(

Hi I'm 61 years old and been plying Farm Town for a number of years and have met a lot of nice people on line. Lot of these people are like me and are on a fixed income and can't afford to buy things other than are home needs. Plying the game is what we do to pass the time and enjoy playing, Some of my friends have stopped playing because they can't buy any of the things available with Farm Town Cash only. Like myself they have billions of coins that looks good setting there and are good for adding a few farms up to a point. Well to the point if I can buy from your site 250 FTC or 80,000 coins for $39.99 why can't we purchase FTC with these coins we have , heck I would pay 800,000 coins for 250 FTC just so I could keep up with the Farm Town Jones. Thanks Wildeye
Old Sep 28 2012, 09:53 PM

Level:
XP:
Thumbs down

Larry> I feel your pain. I believe that farmtown has fallen into the trap of taking advantage of gaming addicts. They are breaking down tools & selling them separately instead of having 1 glove do all overlapping. I would call it bad faith on their part that they have resorted to price gouging.

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 28 2012, 10:17 PM

I too feel the pain of paying to play; but, in their defense I suppose the developers have to be paid and probably don't like to be paid in farm town coins.

I try and go for the deals, of things I'd pay for anyway. Under the section where you can buy goods/gifts and receive credits. Netflix or Blockbuster gave out a lot of credits which you can turn in to Farm Cash.

I am just saving my "real" coins and someday will justify the $39.99 for 250 farm cash... If I do that, I'd only do it to buy the tools -- I don't have any desire for any more facilites ... I want to buy the larger seeder and the conveyer belt and express check out...etc.
Old Sep 29 2012, 05:40 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyshoes View Post
I too feel the pain of paying to play; but, in their defense I suppose the developers have to be paid and probably don't like to be paid in farm town coins.

I try and go for the deals, of things I'd pay for anyway. Under the section where you can buy goods/gifts and receive credits. Netflix or Blockbuster gave out a lot of credits which you can turn in to Farm Cash.

I am just saving my "real" coins and someday will justify the $39.99 for 250 farm cash... If I do that, I'd only do it to buy the tools -- I don't have any desire for any more facilites ... I want to buy the larger seeder and the conveyer belt and express check out...etc.
Breaking down a tool from 1 that does all (ie.freestyle glove) to a tool that can do more than 1 function is not considered reasonable, it's price gouging. For Example: Taking the Supreme Cheeseburger and charging for each separate ingredient instead of charging 1 price for a supreme cheeseburger. It's going to come back & bite them in the butt bcuz they're getting toooo greedy. Of course the dev's need to be paid for their work, but whose actually pocketing all that profit? (Christmas bonuses will be over a million this year.) I can predict that this tactic of trying to get as much money as possible in the shortest period of time is going to have a residual affect that won't be good, bcuz players want to feel good about paying to play a game, they don't want to begin feeling as tho they're being taken advantage of bcuz of their addictions. I am interested to know what the average player pays to play. The fees & costs must be determined in good faith.

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 29 2012, 06:30 AM

I am a pensioner on a fixed income, I have had to go without lots of the facilities as they are too expensive...the new turbo boat for eg is 50 Farmcash which I consider to be far too expensive....its ridiculous....I am now just buying the tools because thats all I can afford....Slashkey obviously doesnt know were in a recession!!!