Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jan 17 2021, 12:29 PM

I actually love doing the quests. It stimulates the brain.

Beth

~*~ #1 - Spencer Creek ~*~
Old May 27 2021, 11:39 AM

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post

If it is the sports accessories factory you don't have then buy it it cost coins not fc so what is the problem with your quest. If it is a factory for one of the other parts of the quest and it cost fc again buy it or don't do that quest. No where was it said the quest would only be based on what you have the point of quest are to get people to buy or do things they may not already have or may not be doing.
The problem I have is that the quest I'm on requires me to have the Smokehouse. I'm only at level 45. The Smokehouse requires level 86. I'm not going to level up 41 levels in 5 days. That makes this quest impossible to finish.
They should at least take into account what level you are on.
Old May 27 2021, 11:53 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicorns1972 View Post
The problem I have is that the quest I'm on requires me to have the Smokehouse. I'm only at level 45. The Smokehouse requires level 86. I'm not going to level up 41 levels in 5 days. That makes this quest impossible to finish.
Hi Unicorns1972,

Using a lifeline may help you with your Quest. If you're not sure how to use them or what they do please click on this link to be taken to the game guide post about them:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...94#post5157794

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 30 2021, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Unicorns1972,

Using a lifeline may help you with your Quest. If you're not sure how to use them or what they do please click on this link to be taken to the game guide post about them:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...94#post5157794
Lifeline doesn't help, as I can't work neighbor's Smokehouses. The quests should account for player's experience levels.

In addition, when I finished the second quest I had (the first one being the one with the Smokehouse), and another one was available, it was the exact same quest as the first one that I couldn't do.

It would be nice to cancel a quest if you find out you can't complete it, so that a different quest could come up.

Last edited by Unicorns1972; May 30 2021 at 09:25 PM. Reason: additional info
Old May 30 2021, 09:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicorns1972 View Post
Lifeline doesn't help, as I can't work neighbor's Smokehouses. The quests should account for player's experience levels.

In addition, when I finished the second quest I had (the first one being the one with the Smokehouse), and another one was available, it was the exact same quest as the first one that I couldn't do.

It would be nice to cancel a quest if you find out you can't complete it, so that a different quest could come up.
Hi Unicorns,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 23 2021, 01:52 PM

COMPLAINT - please check your algorithm for Quests (both kinds). It is outrageous that I get 2 and more Lease quests in any given week. I have over 700 plus facilities, but seem to get an outrageous number of quests for that one facility.

I suckered in and bot two of the real estate facilities and am determined to NOT buy the third out of principle. Interesting that I NEVER get quests for the other two.
Old Jun 23 2021, 01:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
COMPLAINT - please check your algorithm for Quests (both kinds). It is outrageous that I get 2 and more Lease quests in any given week. I have over 700 plus facilities, but seem to get an outrageous number of quests for that one facility.

I suckered in and bot two of the real estate facilities and am determined to NOT buy the third out of principle. Interesting that I NEVER get quests for the other two.
Hi Majik Merlin,
I moved your post to the discussion thread about quests.
The quests are selected randomly. They do not take into account what facilities you own or what quests you already have open.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 26 2021, 01:39 AM

i just started playing cooperative and personal quests to achieve fc, since i am out of work and cannot pay out of pocket at the moment. How can we play the quests of personal quests and co op quests if we do not have the factories or shops to some to complete it? Happens once or twice a week? Is there another way to get the factories and shops so to complete some quests? Not every one who plays every factory or shop? Just sayin'
Old Jul 26 2021, 10:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman39531_2007 View Post
i just started playing cooperative and personal quests to achieve fc, since i am out of work and cannot pay out of pocket at the moment. How can we play the quests of personal quests and co op quests if we do not have the factories or shops to some to complete it? Happens once or twice a week? Is there another way to get the factories and shops so to complete some quests? Not every one who plays every factory or shop? Just sayin'
Hi Wolfman,
There isn't any way to get the facilities needed for the quests except to buy them. The quests are assigned randomly, so we have no way of knowing what quests we are going to get. If you don't have the facility and can't purchase it, then you won't be able to complete that quest.
Old Mar 31 2022, 04:34 PM

I've been doing coop quests in order to earn FC for buying new facilities. But I can't get more than 1 FC because EVERY SINGLE TIME you hit me with at least one or more facilities that I DON'T OWN. So I lose the opportunity to accept new quests often enough to earn 2 FC.
Tell me, WHY SHOULD I KEEP WASTING MY TIME WITH COOP QUESTS???