Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 29 2010, 12:59 PM

Default What's cooking missing!!!

Neither my husband nor I have this new tab on our FarmTown yet, so I suspect that even though they say they've rolled it out to everyone, they haven't. It's simply not there!
Old Mar 29 2010, 01:37 PM

Default Love the new changes!

I had pretty much stopped playing Farm Town but with the new changes, the new facilities, neighbors helping, etc., it's my favorite game again! Way to go guys. Great job!
Old Mar 29 2010, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanieNGMsfarm View Post
alot of the higher level items have a gift box in them if you want them no matter you level if you click that it will post on your wall and your friends can send them to you as a gift no matter your or their level but you have to make the request
But there is one serious problem here - if you choose to send to just those of your friends that is addicted to this game - and for sure that is only a few of mine - it just hides the send button - and you are not able to do anything - unless you want to spam a lot of people.

Love the game - love the easter stuff - love the new way of working with people - but I simply cannot do this spamming business
Old Mar 29 2010, 01:44 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by krbrown2000 View Post
Instead of publishing to my general wall, I'd like to just invite specific friends to work in my facilities, sort of like giving gifts to specific people.

The reason is that I absolutely HATE all the (insert name of other farming game here) SPAM that I get, and I refuse to do that to my friends. If I could invite specific ones that I know are interested, it'd be much better.
If you don't want junk from games you don't participate in, block that game in your profile settings. If i am trying to gift a certain person to work on my farm i publish the announcement and let them know on FB chat to come to my farm.... best way i think......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 29 2010, 03:04 PM

Believe me, it's blocked. Still won't do that to my friends. Some of them are older and don't know the ins and outs about blocking and such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHallow View Post
If you don't want junk from games you don't participate in, block that game in your profile settings. If i am trying to gift a certain person to work on my farm i publish the announcement and let them know on FB chat to come to my farm.... best way i think......
Old Mar 29 2010, 04:10 PM

Since this upgrade I have lost all my fuel.

Also, any request I accept regardless of the game disappears. does anyone know why?
Old Mar 29 2010, 05:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelse View Post
But there is one serious problem here - if you choose to send to just those of your friends that is addicted to this game - and for sure that is only a few of mine - it just hides the send button - and you are not able to do anything - unless you want to spam a lot of people.

Love the game - love the easter stuff - love the new way of working with people - but I simply cannot do this spamming business
If you click on the tab key on your computer it will bring up the save button.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Mar 29 2010, 05:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraceyMush View Post
AWESOME! l just made over 11,000 coins at my friend's farm and she's not there! As l just bought the 3 mil second farm the other day, l can use all the coins l can make!!
Very cool LOL!
i was on here looking around and i clicked the link and it went into my farm i think it did message me back if it was
Old Mar 29 2010, 06:00 PM

I have looked and looked manually and using the search tool and have not found this question addressed anywhere. I saw again today a request for a gift on my home page in FarmTown which had a direct link to Farmtown and the requester. I too have requests, but do not know how to do it in a way that links to the site. I would prefer to request things in this way so as not to annoy my non FT playing friends. If they are not playing they are not very interested in all the FT related posting cluttering their home pages.
Old Mar 29 2010, 06:04 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose W View Post
I have looked and looked manually and using the search tool and have not found this question addressed anywhere. I saw again today a request for a gift on my home page in FarmTown which had a direct link to Farmtown and the requester. I too have requests, but do not know how to do it in a way that links to the site. I would prefer to request things in this way so as not to annoy my non FT playing friends. If they are not playing they are not very interested in all the FT related posting cluttering their home pages.
This was for the Easter items. The little red gift box next to the item is what your friends click and puts on their profile page.
Closed Thread