Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 15 2020, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn06 View Post
I have a couple of questions about #2 on the list of new stuff for May 14th. The amount of fuel I have right now (that shows on the upper left hand of my screen) is 6, 044, 166. I'm assuming this # is of gallons not tanks. When I click on the map and go to the "fuel station" it shows I have 1768 tanks of fuel right now. This is coming from my oil refinery. I only have one. (Trick removed by a moderator)

Sometimes I will go get free fuel tanks (link to fb group removed by a moderator) but it can take days to get up to 20,000 tanks to give me enough fuel to work with for at least a month.

So my question is. If I get low to say around 3,000,000 I can refuel from the fuel station and it will add to what I already have not replace it right? I totally thought of this idea a long time ago but never suggested it because I didnt think you would use my idea
Hi Autumn06

The fuel you are seeing in the left upper corner of the game screen is the one you have after refueling.
The fuel tanks you see in your storage are the ones you use when you go to refuel.

To answer your question, yes from now on, if you refuel and you still have fuel showing up in the upper left corner, then that fuel will be added to the amount of your refuelling.

You have all the information in our Game Guide, Chapter 20: Fuel
Old May 15 2020, 08:35 AM

I still got a popup saying leftover fuel would be lost when I refueled.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old May 15 2020, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
I still got a popup saying leftover fuel would be lost when I refueled.
Hi Qivis

Where did you click to get that pop up?

Please post here a pic of the pop up. If you need instructions on how to get a picture and post it on the forums, visit the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=642878
Old May 15 2020, 09:03 AM

Default refueling

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Autumn06

The fuel you are seeing in the left upper corner of the game screen is the one you have after refueling.
The fuel tanks you see in your storage are the ones you use when you go to refuel.

To answer your question, yes from now on, if you refuel and you still have fuel showing up in the upper left corner, then that fuel will be added to the amount of your refuelling.

You have all the information in our Game Guide, Chapter 20: Fuel
Im so sorry I didnt know I couldnt post certain things on the forums. I am at level 1150 so I know that about the refueling. What I was asking was what is the correct term for that # after I refuel? is it called tanks or gallons?
Old May 15 2020, 09:06 AM

Talking Great Job!!

"As Usual Great ideas come from Great Minds"!!! Thank you

Last edited by marymarcel; May 15 2020 at 09:07 AM. Reason: deleted unnecessary quote
Old May 15 2020, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn06 View Post
Im so sorry I didnt know I couldnt post certain things on the forums. I am at level 1150 so I know that about the refueling. What I was asking was what is the correct term for that # after I refuel? is it called tanks or gallons?
Hi Autumn06

When Raul says: Top up your fuel tank: This will enable you to refuel without losing the fuel you still have in the tank.

The tank is the icon you see in your game screen and shows you the amount of fuel you have in the game for several jobs.

If you have 3,000,000 fuel in that tank icon and you decide to refuel, then those 3,000,000 fuel will be added to the amount of new fuel you will get from your fuel tanks stored.
Old May 15 2020, 03:08 PM

Default updates

how do you get the updates
Old May 15 2020, 03:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever.yours32 View Post
how do you get the updates
Hi forever.yours,
You get them when you open your farms. There isn't anything that you have to down load.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 15 2020, 03:45 PM

Awesome! Thank you!
Old May 15 2020, 03:49 PM

Default Egg Shortage

Thanks once again for the updates.

Since the update I have had a serious egg shortage tho no new facilities have been added which require them Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Thanks again. Stay safe.
Closed Thread