Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Aug 09 2023, 07:42 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Everyone at Slashkey

I want to take a minute of everyone's time to say THANK YOU! Raul, the developers, the moderators -- EVERYONE!! IMHO, you have all done an absolutely FANTATIC job bringing FT to its own. The work and workloads must have been astounding but you truly pulled it off beautifully. The moderators have been inundated with problems, complaints, suggestions, the list just goes on and on. You all deserve a huge THANK YOU -- and, you are getting one from me!! Along with a few million people, I LOVE THE GAME!! Thank you all again for all of your work, energy and efficiency.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 10 2023, 09:20 PM

Roger that, CONCUR most heartily!
Old Aug 11 2023, 08:29 AM

I agree COMPLETELY.

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old Aug 11 2023, 02:41 PM
Account Not Linked

My game is running smooth as can be on the website - haven't had any issues. Thanks to everyone at Slashkey for the easy transition. Awesome Dev team!!!!
Old Aug 11 2023, 05:23 PM

I heartily agree. I love the website and I know that it's just going to get better. I've been playing FT since April 2009 (except for a few breaks when life got hectic) and things have come so far since that one little 12 x 12 farm and a small number of crops. I can remember when everyone's goals were to get enough xp to plant pumpkins and to save up a million in spare coin in order to buy the farm house/mansion (whatever it was).
Old Aug 29 2023, 09:23 AM

Smile Yes, great job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ;6558602
I want to take a minute of everyone's time to say THANK YOU! Raul, the developers, the moderators -- EVERYONE!! IMHO, you have all done an absolutely FANTATIC job bringing FT to its own. The work and workloads must have been astounding but you truly pulled it off beautifully. The moderators have been inundated with problems, complaints, suggestions, the list just goes on and on. You all deserve a huge THANK YOU -- and, you are getting one from me!! Along with a few million people, I LOVE THE GAME!! Thank you all again for all of your work, energy and efficiency.
Totally agree.

It cannot have been easy to have been forced off a platform where this game was built and was totally integrated.

Most people who use the internet have ZERO idea of its complexity. When I was in college in Pittsburgh back in the 1980s, I dated a programmer who went to Carnegie Mellon and is fluent in BASIC. I cannot forget that at its core, the internet is all 0s and 1s. My ex became a C programmer when it was a new thing. I used to help him with his work, and it was fascinating for me. I'm a historian, so I don't forget these things!

Anyway, I read some of the complaints that you all get (I often hold jobs in customer service, so I'm interested in that kind of stuff), and some of the petty annoyances that make people threaten to close their game accounts are so unfair to you all! For instance, I also had to re-enter my login info a few times. So what? I have bigger problems, and if that's your worst problem in life, can we trade places? I like to make suggestions about the game, but y'all can take them or not. I like to think long-term (again, historian, time is fluid for me), so I just brainstorm on how to make the game play better in the long run.

In the meantime, please know that some of us DO notice how SMOOTHLY the transition has gone! Yes, there have been a FEW hiccups, BARELY noticeable. Compared to the b.s. you were handed by FB, bravo for how well we've switched over and not lost one iota of data! On top of that, larger playing screen, more neighbors, many more buddies, much easier to add both, don't gotta know about their whole lives, etc. Facebook handed y'all lemons, and you made a Lemon Chiffon Pie.
Kelly (KBW)

Last edited by farmerKBW; Aug 29 2023 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Removed OP's email address from top of quote - don't think it's necessary to include in the quote
Old Aug 29 2023, 09:57 AM
Account Not Linked

I agree you have all done a great job
Old Sep 05 2023, 01:59 AM

Agreed, an awesome job. Thank you so much ♥
Old Feb 29 2024, 09:40 AM

Default New update

I love the new update. It's great that you can now buy animals in bulk whenever I buy a new animal shed. I also love the fact that farmers whose facilities are empty will disappear from the request wall. I worked the wall from top to bottom today and only had issue with 2 facilities being empty....absolutely wonderful.
Old Mar 02 2024, 07:38 PM

I do concur!!! I've been playing since 2009, and
the game is running better than ever. Thank you for not giving up when Flash disappeared, or when Facebook because ornery. Outstanding job!