Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 19 2021, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JNelson,
Then please provide the account ID for Wendy. We have had many putting waters down on farms and no one has said they were charged for them rather that the owner of the farms.

Wendy

Last edited by JNelson; Jun 19 2021 at 10:04 PM.
Old Jun 19 2021, 06:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
Wendy Bennett
Hi JNelson,
Was this being done as a super neighbor or just a hire to design? One point I am not sure about is if someone at the low level (6) "Irving" is at is whether someone at that level is allowed to do the design work.
I will copy your post to the closed thread for the developers to look at.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 19 2021, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JNelson,
Was this being done as a super neighbor or just a hire to design? One point I am not sure about is if someone at the low level (6) "Irving" is at is whether someone at that level is allowed to do the design work.
I will copy your post to the closed thread for the developers to look at.
yes SN hired to design, and yes even level 1 can, been doing it for years to get accounts started get them some coins and leveled up enough so can start to develop their own stuff....
Old Jun 19 2021, 07:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
yes SN hired to design, and yes even level 1 can, been doing it for years to get accounts started get them some coins and leveled up enough so can start to develop their own stuff....
Hi JNelson,
Ok. I have copied your post to the closed thread for the developers. We have not had any other posts concerning this. There have been other problems with the placing of waters, but not a coin issue.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 19 2021, 07:07 PM

Quote:
i should note that several SNs put water on wendy's fields and so far none of the others have had this issue, just Irving 'so far'

another note, i just try SN Irving to another account to put down water, and got the same message again. I think the issue is on Irving, hope can be fixed

Last edited by JNelson; Jun 19 2021 at 07:13 PM.
Old Jun 20 2021, 06:35 AM

Default freestyle farm designer

i bought the purple freestyle farm designer because it said that you could layer items on your farm straight from the store. im trying to buy and layer small seacoast but it wont let me. what am i doing wrong?
Old Jun 20 2021, 09:10 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamelasimmons View Post
i bought the purple freestyle farm designer because it said that you could layer items on your farm straight from the store. im trying to buy and layer small seacoast but it wont let me. what am i doing wrong?
Hi pamelasimmons,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools.

Even though that tool will overlap items it still requires at least one square of the fsrm area the size of a pine tree to have nothing on it to be able to set the item down.
Old Jun 21 2021, 06:40 PM

Question Fuel

I had pass 10 million of fuel in stock, and it disapear, where this my fuel go...if you do not give me back my fuel I will stop playing, it is not fun anymore...like the boat I paid for, and it would fish a square and after a while it did not fish a square and I had to buy another one...tired of paying and it always changes and we loose what we paided for.
Old Jun 21 2021, 07:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine3 View Post
I had pass 10 million of fuel in stock, and it disapear, where this my fuel go...if you do not give me back my fuel I will stop playing, it is not fun anymore...like the boat I paid for, and it would fish a square and after a while it did not fish a square and I had to buy another one...tired of paying and it always changes and we loose what we paided for.
Hi Sunshine,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about fuel.
I do not see in your data that you had 10 million in fuel either as fuel in the game or in your storage as fuel tanks. You have 34 fuel tanks in storage and 3 fuel tanks in your gift box.

You last refueled on May 18th and received 4,486,370. You still have 2,025,563 left from that.

I am not sure which boats you are talking about. I do n't see any duplicate purchases of fishing boats. The ones you have will only to a specific amount of fish in one click.
Old Jun 22 2021, 06:44 PM

Default Laying water with purple hand

Hi yes I've been having issues when laying water, just yesterday I laid water on a farm a full farm I refreshed it once done it showed it was all there, the next day all I had was a very few on there.

Thanks Becky

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity