Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 07 2023, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi 0202nwotmraf,
Yes you can. You can use any of the engines to connect the long cars to get the mayor to help with the facility work.
thanks so much.

can we connect 10 long cars to get the maximum effect? or just a couple/few will work with the standard engine.
Old Apr 07 2023, 11:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0202NWOTMRAF View Post
thanks so much.

can we connect 10 long cars to get the maximum effect? or just a couple/few will work with the standard engine.
Hi 0202NWOTMRA,
You can coonect one of ech type available to any engine if you so desire. It is not limited. Just be sure you do not use the green or purple hand to connect them as they will not connect right with those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 12 2023, 09:59 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Mayor not working facilities

/ I am working facilities and am having to go to each farm to work/ the mayor is not helping and I do have trains/ this has never happened before/ anyone else?
[/font]
Old Apr 12 2023, 10:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddshots View Post
/ I am working facilities and am having to go to each farm to work/ the mayor is not helping and I do have trains/ this has never happened before/ anyone else?
[/font]
Hi Maddshots,
I moved your post to the thread about the trains. Please provide your account ID so we can check this for you. You can find that ID at the bottom of your farms page.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 15 2023, 06:33 PM

Default othrer train boost

not recieving boost request from ft friends
Old Apr 15 2023, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmbevill View Post
not recieving boost request from ft friends

Hi wmbevill

I moved your post to the thread about Trains.

Aren't you getting boost requests in your Train Manager or in your My Requests tab?

Are you sure your friends have sent you boosts requests?

You have a superneighbor, if that SN has authorization to manage your trains then maybe they are boosting them and that is why you are not getting boost requests.
Old Apr 17 2023, 09:12 AM

Default Train Manager

I have not been getting neighbors trains in my train manager for a very long time. They were showing up in my gifts until yesterday.. Now I do not get them at all.
Old Apr 17 2023, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudraHilton View Post
I have not been getting neighbors trains in my train manager for a very long time. They were showing up in my gifts until yesterday.. Now I do not get them at all.
Hi AudraHilton

Please be sure your browser and operation system are up to date. If you do any update, then it is always better to restart your computer.
If you are using a saved link in your computer to enter the game, dont use it. Instead load the game from the game icon in the left column of your Facebook home page.

I had a look at your data and you have 5 superneighbors. Check if any of all of them have authorization to manage your trains. If they have it, then they may have been boosting your friends trains.

You can also try to clear your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm in all tabs you have it open. Then reload your farms and see if you get trains boosts during the day.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Apr 17 2023, 11:25 AM

Hi Mary.. my computer is utd. I don't use a saved link. I have used the memecache several times and did so again just now.. still no train manager boosts for friends. As for SN's.. only my helper account had train manager checked and I just removed it. But as I stated in my original post, I have had this issue for a long time. More specifically since the change over to html. I never addressed the issue because I thought it was a bug that would be fixed and I know of others who have the same issue. The trains showed up on my gifts so I could boost them and I have a couple dozen a day or more.... until 'yesterday'. Now I do not get them at all...??
Old Apr 17 2023, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudraHilton View Post
Hi Mary.. my computer is utd. I don't use a saved link. I have used the memecache several times and did so again just now.. still no train manager boosts for friends. As for SN's.. only my helper account had train manager checked and I just removed it. But as I stated in my original post, I have had this issue for a long time. More specifically since the change over to html. I never addressed the issue because I thought it was a bug that would be fixed and I know of others who have the same issue. The trains showed up on my gifts so I could boost them and I have a couple dozen a day or more.... until 'yesterday'. Now I do not get them at all...??
Hi Audra

We know that some farmers cant send boost requests but your issue is the opposite.
I would suggest you to contact Support team and let them check on this problem. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working