Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 13 2023, 04:50 AM

Coucou !
Je viens vous signaler, comme promis, que Rob a résolu mon problème de trains! Je ne sais pas comment il a fait , mais tout fonctionne à présent! Qu'il en soit remercié ici ! Merci à toutes et à tous d'avoir aidé la mamie que je suis ! Mes trains voyagent et je suis très contente ! Bisous !
Old Mar 13 2023, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maminette View Post
Coucou !
Je viens vous signaler, comme promis, que Rob a résolu mon problème de trains! Je ne sais pas comment il a fait , mais tout fonctionne à présent! Qu'il en soit remercié ici ! Merci à toutes et à tous d'avoir aidé la mamie que je suis ! Mes trains voyagent et je suis très contente ! Bisous !
Bonjour maminette

Je suis ravi de savoir que votre problème est résolu et merci de nous l'avoir signalé
Old Mar 14 2023, 06:42 PM

Default trains

Hi I have been trying to use my train manager for a quest and my friends trains aren't appearing in there. What do I do
Old Mar 14 2023, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisbudd@hotmail.com View Post
Hi I have been trying to use my train manager for a quest and my friends trains aren't appearing in there. What do I do
Hi thisbudd

I moved your post to the thread about Trains.

There are 2 possibilities:

1. You are boosting them from your My Requests Tab so when you open the Train manager there is nothing there.

2. If you have superneighbors with the privilages to manage your trains, then maybe they are boosting your friends trains and you do not find any in your Train manager.

If you need us to check your Farm pass goal for trains, then please provide your user id number. You find it by scrolling down your game page till you find Your Facebook user id number: XXXXXXXX
Old Mar 14 2023, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi thisbudd

I moved your post to the thread about Trains.

There are 2 possibilities:

1. You are boosting them from your My Requests Tab so when you open the Train manager there is nothing there.

2. If you have superneighbors with the privilages to manage your trains, then maybe they are boosting your friends trains and you do not find any in your Train manager.

If you need us to check your Farm pass goal for trains, then please provide your user id number. You find it by scrolling down your game page till you find Your Facebook user id number: XXXXXXXX
my id # 10152830726206821
Old Mar 14 2023, 07:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
my id # 10152830726206821
Hithisbudd,
I checked and your farm pass is for boosting other's trains. Maybe get one of your neighbors to send you a train boost, then look in the Train Manager and your My Requests and see if it is in either. If it is in the My Requests don't click on it , but go back to your farms and the train manager and see if it shows there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 14 2023, 07:52 PM

I did get my friend to send me a train and it showed up in my requests but not in my train manager
Old Mar 14 2023, 07:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I did get my friend to send me a train and it showed up in my requests but not in my train manager
Hi thisbudd,
When you saw it in the My Requests did you leave it and go back to the train manager to see if it showed up there?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 14 2023, 08:14 PM

yes I did leave it there in my requests and went and checked in train manager and there was nothing there. Then I went back to my requests and clicked on their and sent it back so they didn't have to wait on me.
Old Mar 14 2023, 08:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
yes I did leave it there in my requests and went and checked in train manager and there was nothing there. Then I went back to my requests and clicked on their and sent it back so they didn't have to wait on me.
Hi thisbudd,
This could be part of the Facebook bug in the recent past that was affecting gifts and train boosts. The developers were able to do a work around for some of that, but not all of it.
They may not be able to fix this right now with everything else going on. Please contact Support about this so they can have the information for the developers.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working