Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongo View Post
Hi Taz
That was the first thing I did
I again went through clearing the memcache,and still not showing any Farmtown
requests pending.
I've attached photo
Hi Kongo,
This is a random problem that happens sometimes. It is a case of the data not transferring from Facebook to Farm Town as the gift processing is done through Facebook. It will usually clear up in a day or two.

You can check the following link and see if your gifts are there Facebook Games Activity

If they are you can accept them through there or wait and see if they will show back up in your My Requests. Please visit the following link to know how to work through the Activity page:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6364950
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 09 2023, 05:23 AM
Account Not Linked

Hi Taz
My gift requests has magically reappeared.
Thanks for your help and directives during my issue
Old Jan 18 2023, 10:50 AM

Default Gifts & storage

When I accept gifts or click links ppl post for dan degrees to get fuel or other items nothing shows up in gifts & it does not automatically show in storage. I've seen a few other ppl comment about this as well. Not sure how it's been like this.
Old Jan 18 2023, 11:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougw View Post
When I accept gifts or click links ppl post for dan degrees to get fuel or other items nothing shows up in gifts & it does not automatically show in storage. I've seen a few other ppl comment about this as well. Not sure how it's been like this.
Hi dougw,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about gifts. When you have a question or problem please post it in the Help & Support section rather than in General Feedback.
If the gifts you accept are not showing in your gift box are you seeing the same gifts still in your My Requests? If so then you have stuck gifts.

It looks as you have stuck gifts in your My Requests tab, then please click on this link and see if those gifts are showing up, take in mind that page can only show you up to 100 at a time: Facebook Games Activity

If those gifts were stuck gifts meaning they had already been accepted but had not cleared, then accepting them even in the games/activity will not give them to you again in the gift box. It is better to delete them one by one. You will have to clear them out of that section by clicking the X instead of Accept to clear them all out.

Are you sure those are belt/dan posts you are clicking on for fuel or are they ingredient requests for fuel. If they are ingredient requests you don't get fuel, but instead you get crude oil which is the ingredient for making fuel.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 18 2023 at 11:31 AM.
Old Jan 22 2023, 04:57 PM

Are we having a gifting problem again? I have not been able to send gifts all day, and the line in this thread says you can send gifts every eight hours. I haven't been able to. It keeps coming up that I am able to resend gifts in 8 hours, even after it expires. Kind of coincidental when the Farm Pass gives me some points for sending gifts and I can't.
Old Jan 22 2023, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comeback Farmer View Post
Are we having a gifting problem again? I have not been able to send gifts all day, and the line in this thread says you can send gifts every eight hours. I haven't been able to. It keeps coming up that I am able to resend gifts in 8 hours, even after it expires. Kind of coincidental when the Farm Pass gives me some points for sending gifts and I can't.
Hi Comeback Farmer

I just sent gifts without problems using the Send Gift tab above the game screen.

What happens when you try to send gifts? Are you using the Send gift tab or you are trying to accept and send back gifts from your My Requests tab?

Please, open your yellow tool box and click in the clock icon.
Then click in Gamewide button.
See if Resend gifts option has a green check mark. If so, then you should be able to send gifts.
If that option shows a time, then you have to wait that exact time to be able to send gifts again.

Also please check your time (hour, minutes, am/pm) and date (day, month, year) in your computer, if any of them is wrong then this kind of problems could happens.

Your farm pass goal is seasonal so you have till the end of the month to complete it.
Old Jan 26 2023, 12:41 PM

Default gift exchange

i am exchanging gifts to turkey feathers but for the last few days they are not showing up in my gift box so i am getting nothing. If i exchange for fuel then the gifts arrive in gift box but not if exchanged for turkey feathers.
Old Jan 26 2023, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deenites View Post
i am exchanging gifts to turkey feathers but for the last few days they are not showing up in my gift box so i am getting nothing. If i exchange for fuel then the gifts arrive in gift box but not if exchanged for turkey feathers.
Hi deenites

I moved your post to the thread about Gifting.

I just exchange one gift for turkey feathers and they were sent to my red gift box correctly.

Please clear your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm in all tabs you have it open. Then reopen your farms.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

After that, go to your My Requests tab and then exchange one gift for turkey feathers and see if it was sent to your gift box.
Old Jan 29 2023, 03:38 AM

Default my requests

unable to collect gifts exchange gifts or send gifts
Old Jan 29 2023, 05:22 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotlandkeith View Post
unable to collect gifts exchange gifts or send gifts
Hi gotlandkeith,

Have you remembered to check for browser and computer updates, and cleared your browser recently? If not please do those.

Please go to the first page on page one read the first post and see if there is anything listed there that you have not tried yet.

If those don't help, please provide the exact method that is not working for you, the browser you are using and if the problem is also happening in other updated browsers.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support