Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 29 2024, 10:45 AM

Yesterday I accepted many gifts including many Zinnias and Gerber daisies. When I went to my gift box to start planting them, and the trees I received, all the flowers and other gifts I accepted were gone. They never went in my gift box apparently, even tho I stored my ingredients before acceting.Now I noticed this morning Gerber daisies and Zinnias are gone from the gifts. I haven't noticed if other items are also gone but it looks like some trees may be missing as well. I hope this is just a temporary glitch.
Old Mar 29 2024, 11:02 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
Yesterday I accepted many gifts including many Zinnias and Gerber daisies. When I went to my gift box to start planting them, and the trees I received, all the flowers and other gifts I accepted were gone. They never went in my gift box apparently, even tho I stored my ingredients before acceting.Now I noticed this morning Gerber daisies and Zinnias are gone from the gifts. I haven't noticed if other items are also gone but it looks like some trees may be missing as well. I hope this is just a temporary glitch.
Hi Riap,
It is possible that it was a temporary glitch because the release was done last night. Those flowers were move to only the store. You may have also tried to over fill the gift box which does end with losing gifts because they can't fit even if you have accepted them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 29 2024, 01:33 PM

[B]They moved the Zinnias and Gerber daisies to store only? Ok that explains it. Maybe they should do that with horses-since it costs FC to get stables for them.
I haven't had any gift loss problems before this because I store ingredients and animals before accepting more.
[/b]
Old Apr 14 2024, 01:09 AM

Default disappearing gifts - again!

Hi, something in receiving gifts is very wrong!
For several times I noticed that gifts were accepted and then they disappeared on the "My Gifts" tab. This happened on my own farm (especially with trees and flowers), in another account I have too and now I see other people have the same problem. I reported this "bug" several times at the helpdesk.

This morning I had 247 pending gifts. I exchanged the first 100 to potatoes and accepted. I am pretty sure I accepted because I had no potatoes in storage. I sent a gift back. Went to the "My Gifts" page and there was nothing. Again. I cleared memcache and all other things one can clear on his pc and restarted the game. But the 100 gifts I accepted were lost in the void.
Then I continued accepting the 147 pending gifts and that went normal. Wow, lucky me lol
Something is wrong in the procedure of accepting gifts.
Can someone please shove this "bug" under the eyes of the developers?
I already reported it a few weeks ago, but the bug comes back, and not just for me apparently.
Please?
Old Apr 14 2024, 08:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hi, something in receiving gifts is very wrong!
For several times I noticed that gifts were accepted and then they disappeared on the "My Gifts" tab. This happened on my own farm (especially with trees and flowers), in another account I have too and now I see other people have the same problem. I reported this "bug" several times at the helpdesk.

This morning I had 247 pending gifts. I exchanged the first 100 to potatoes and accepted. I am pretty sure I accepted because I had no potatoes in storage. I sent a gift back. Went to the "My Gifts" page and there was nothing. Again. I cleared memcache and all other things one can clear on his pc and restarted the game. But the 100 gifts I accepted were lost in the void.
Then I continued accepting the 147 pending gifts and that went normal. Wow, lucky me lol
Something is wrong in the procedure of accepting gifts.
Can someone please shove this "bug" under the eyes of the developers?
I already reported it a few weeks ago, but the bug comes back, and not just for me apparently.
Please?
Hi Palmarina,
I am sorry this happen to you, but we can not duplicate this.
If you wish you may report this to Support for them to look into.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 14 2024, 03:27 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Hi - This happened before about the time of the "separation" and I simply don't remember what advice you gave me. Today I sent out 5 gifts to each of my neighbors and buddies. When I went to exchange gifts sent to me, it showed 8 buddies and 3 neighbors in the "send gift back to" pop-up. These are people I've had for a long time, some since I started playing. I know whoever answered before told me something to do but I don't remember what it was. Could someone please let me know. Thank you!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 14 2024, 03:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
Hi - This happened before about the time of the "separation" and I simply don't remember what advice you gave me. Today I sent out 5 gifts to each of my neighbors and buddies. When I went to exchange gifts sent to me, it showed 8 buddies and 3 neighbors in the "send gift back to" pop-up. These are people I've had for a long time, some since I started playing. I know whoever answered before told me something to do but I don't remember what it was. Could someone please let me know. Thank you!!
Hi Lynnetimpeiro,
We don't know who told you what back then.The only thing I can think of would be these may be some who have you as a neighbor or buddy that you don't have as one of those. So 1 way connection. If it will let you send them back one then do so.
Old Apr 14 2024, 11:21 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you Taz.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support