Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 12 2023, 10:22 PM

Default issue with facility chains manager

I have 1 neighbor that exported 2,100,000,004,343,327 of one item. Clearly that is incorrect. It won't let me import because I don't have enough coins. When I try to resell, it tells me I can't import because I don't have enough coins again. I have a second unknown user that exported items that I cannot import or resell. No reason is given when I click the buttons. I can't seem to clear them out.
Old Jul 12 2023, 10:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennycoll View Post
I have 1 neighbor that exported 2,100,000,004,343,327 of one item. Clearly that is incorrect. It won't let me import because I don't have enough coins. When I try to resell, it tells me I can't import because I don't have enough coins again. I have a second unknown user that exported items that I cannot import or resell. No reason is given when I click the buttons. I can't seem to clear them out.
Hi Jennycoll,
I don't think that would be all of 1 item as they are usually listed as all the items in their chains that you have chains that can use them. You would have to have enough coins to be able to buy all of the products at the import price, even to resell you have to be able to buy them to be able to resell.
That amount does sound like it can't be correct though.

For the second one try closing and reopen the manager and then only click on the second one to see if you can import from that one. It does tell you the cost in red under the total of the products they have for you.

You might want to clear your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and look again to see if the numbers change.

For clearing from Slashkey:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

For clearing from Facebook:
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 12 2023, 10:42 PM

clearing memcache didn't fix the problem.
For the first one, it is all from 1 item.
The second one did not clear either.
This started yesterday morning. I have been in and out multiple times yesterday and today.
Old Jul 12 2023, 10:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennycoll View Post
clearing memcache didn't fix the problem.
For the first one, it is all from 1 item.
The second one did not clear either.
This started yesterday morning. I have been in and out multiple times yesterday and today.
Hi Jennycoll,
Please contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through Facebook:

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

To contact through the website:
http://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 07 2023, 10:31 AM

Hello, My facility manager has many items that are not facilities they are the refer and all are showing as 0/8 which cannot be used. I was not aware the refer facilities would be in the facility chain manager as they do not produce dan belts
Old Aug 07 2023, 11:41 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
Hello, My facility manager has many items that are not facilities they are the refer and all are showing as 0/8 which cannot be used. I was not aware the refer facilities would be in the facility chain manager as they do not produce dan belts
Hi nettie1212,

I have moved your post to the thread about Facility Chains.

There has to be a balance between regular chains and service chains. You can not just add only one type.

You already have some service chains, for example last week you added the Framing shop which is a coin service facility and that is at chain status.

This week you are being offered to add a Farm Cash service chain.

Not every facility has the ability to earn belts and dans yet.
Belts and dans tend to be released gradually.

So although they could be added with a view to becoming a chain in the future, they won't be able to reach chain status yet as they would have to wait until the belts and dans for the regular facility that makes the products it stocks are released, and then you would need to get those products to 7th dan.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 19 2023, 12:25 PM

Syrup factory products don't seem to be among those available from the Facility Ingredient of your choice reward, which is annoying because I'm always short of Strawberry. For a long time I assumed this was because I don't have that facility, but the beers are listed and I don't have the Brewery. What is the rule here?
Old Aug 19 2023, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
Syrup factory products don't seem to be among those available from the Facility Ingredient of your choice reward, which is annoying because I'm always short of Strawberry. For a long time I assumed this was because I don't have that facility, but the beers are listed and I don't have the Brewery. What is the rule here?

Hi Sqrl

I moved your post to the thread about Facility Chains.

The Syrup factory produces products that are used in other regular facilities to produce another products.

The rule for the facility chains is that the products from a regular facility have to be used to load a service facility. That way you can have a chain for a Regular facility and you can export the products to a neighbor who has the Service Facilty chain and can import the products from you.

You have the information in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658218

In case you are talking about the rewards for Farm Pass, then you can always post in our Suggestion section about your idea.
This is the link to that section:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Last edited by marymarcel; Aug 19 2023 at 12:59 PM.
Old Sep 18 2023, 07:22 AM

Oh, this is where this ended up! My question was actually about the Farm Pass Rewards. When you get to claim a facility ingredient of your choosing, the syrups aren't offered.
Old Sep 18 2023, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
Oh, this is where this ended up! My question was actually about the Farm Pass Rewards. When you get to claim a facility ingredient of your choosing, the syrups aren't offered.
Hi Sqrl

Then please post your idea in our Suggestion section.

Tags
add chain, chain status, delete chain, export, facility chains, facility chains manager, import