Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 17 2023, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottond View Post
I was just helping some farmers and seeing all their nice tools and it made me think. I am retired with only a moderate income. I don't have any extra cash to buy nice tools or anything else. Since we don't get farmcash anymore, I am just stuck where I am. I really enjoy farming, thank you.
Hi cottond

I moved your post to the thread about Farm cash and coins in Help & Support.

We do not know when developers will add more levels to the game so you will be able to get as much farm cash as xp you have.

Meanwhile, you can try the Regular Quests, Cooperative Quests, NCC features which will help you to get some free farm cash.
Old Jan 19 2023, 06:35 AM

Thank you, I look forward to it.
Old Feb 13 2023, 02:22 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Existing Farm Cash disappeared

Hey there! Thanks for all you do first of all !! My problem is when I moved up 18 levels my existing $11 FC disappeared ?? I don't understand why? Thanks for your help!
Old Feb 13 2023, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13grands View Post
Hey there! Thanks for all you do first of all !! My problem is when I moved up 18 levels my existing $11 FC disappeared ?? I don't understand why? Thanks for your help!

Hi 13grands

I moved your post to the thread about Farm cash.

You had 11 farmcash.

Then you purchased a Teddy Bear in Hot Air Balloon for 5 farmcash leaving you with 6 farm cash.

You received 12 farm cash for leveling up so now you hava a total of 18 farm cash.

You can check this yoursel by clicking in Account tab above your game screen and then clicking in Farm Cash Activity Log.
Old Feb 16 2023, 10:24 PM

Default where are all my coins going

you have to teach the game basic math
today i went to market to sell my crops
the market said i had 43 million coins for selling my crops
but when i selected to sell them the game only posted 33 million. where did the other 10 million go?
Old Feb 16 2023, 10:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dairyman View Post
you have to teach the game basic math
today i went to market to sell my crops
the market said i had 43 million coins for selling my crops
but when i selected to sell them the game only posted 33 million. where did the other 10 million go?
Hi Dairyman,
I am sorry, but we do not get any data for your selling in the market except when you sell non-ingredients. We have no way to confirm what you are saying. The only thing I can think of is what you saw was the total for all your crops but didn't sell all of them. I am pretty sure the computing in the game is correct for what you sold.

You can contact Support about this if you wish. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 19 2023, 08:24 PM

Default coin loss

lost out again another 10 million coins stolen from my crops.

yes i did go and report it
but i am getting frustrated.
Old Feb 19 2023, 08:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dairyman View Post
lost out again another 10 million coins stolen from my crops.

yes i did go and report it
but i am getting frustrated.
Hi Dairyman,
I am sorry, but there is nothing we can do through the forums for this as we have no way of checking it. The only way we can see what you have sold is if your sell by the non-ingredients (for me) filter.

I don't think you are selling all of them in which case you would see a higher amount listed at the top of the pop up than what you actually get because you haven't sold all of them. Your harvest storage shows you have crops still in it probably you kept them for your facilities.
Either way, there isn't anything we can do to check this or do anything about it through the forums. You have contacted Support so please work with them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 21 2023, 10:20 PM

Hello.

I finished a cooperative quest today, and I claimed the 2 Farm Cash on my android phone. When I got home tonight and logged on to Farmtown on my computer, I saw that my 2 Farm Cash did not register in the total. I had 28 before, so now I should have 30. Can you help?
Old Feb 21 2023, 10:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaBear777 View Post
Hello.

I finished a cooperative quest today, and I claimed the 2 Farm Cash on my android phone. When I got home tonight and logged on to Farmtown on my computer, I saw that my 2 Farm Cash did not register in the total. I had 28 before, so now I should have 30. Can you help?
Hi KoalaBear,
I have checked your account and you only had 26 before claiming your 2 for your quests.
You can check this yourself, by going to the Account tab above your farms. When you get that open click on Farm Cash Activity Log. That lists any and all farm cash transactions you have done.

Tags
buy cash, buy fc, can't buy fc, can't purchase fc, coins, farm cash, farm cash purchase, missing coins, missing farm cash, missing fc, purchase farm cash