Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 13 2023, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuntyLyn View Post
Help please... I inadvertently hid a facility and cannot remember how to un-hide it. Could you help me, please?
Hi AuntyLyn

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities.

Just refresh the farm that facility is placed or reload the game.
Old Dec 17 2023, 11:26 AM

i've posted my facilities today but nobody worked them yet. which makes me wonder if they posted to the request page.
could i have, inadvertently, turned the posting off while i was sick, and now don't know how to turn it back on?
thanks for you help as always <3
Old Dec 17 2023, 11:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonalm View Post
i've posted my facilities today but nobody worked them yet. which makes me wonder if they posted to the request page.
could i have, inadvertently, turned the posting off while i was sick, and now don't know how to turn it back on?
thanks for you help as always <3
Hi Vonalm,
There is no way to turn off the posting of facilities. The only way to post them is going to a facility either directly or through the facility manager, click on the pending or what's in Stock, then click on the Produce Faster or Get More Clients and posting from those pop ups.
When you click to post in the pop up you shouod see a floating message of "Request Sent" If you see that then you have posted.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 17 2023, 11:44 AM

thanks Taz, and especially for not making me feel too stupid
how can a person in 4 month forget how to post facilities.... smh

have a nice Christmas
Old Jan 16 2024, 10:45 AM

Default Directory for owned facilities

Is there a directory or a way to locate factories on farms?
Old Jan 16 2024, 10:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalie View Post
Is there a directory or a way to locate factories on farms?
Hi Amalie,
I moved your post to the thread about facilities. You can use the Facility Manager to locate you facilities and what farm they are on. In the box for each facility it tells you what farm they are on. The facility manager is in the far left column of your toolbox, 3rd one from the bottom of that column.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 17 2024, 07:37 AM

Default Face Shield

I looked through Chapter 27 to see how I make Face Shields. Which facility do I need to do this? Is there a Chapter that shows which products are made in which facility? Thanks.
Old Jan 17 2024, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbl456 View Post
I looked through Chapter 27 to see how I make Face Shields. Which facility do I need to do this? Is there a Chapter that shows which products are made in which facility? Thanks.
Hi cbl456

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities.

We have a chapter in our Game Guide where you can find all facilities and items produced there:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641318

The Face Shield is produced in the Safety Supplies Factory
Old Jan 18 2024, 10:17 AM

Not sure if this is the right place, but the belt on my Clear Cups in the Boba Tea Supplies factory seems to be stuck on 6. Everything else is at 7. Please let me know what to do.
Old Jan 18 2024, 10:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckwcpa View Post
Not sure if this is the right place, but the belt on my Clear Cups in the Boba Tea Supplies factory seems to be stuck on 6. Everything else is at 7. Please let me know what to do.
Hi ckwcpa,
I just checked mine and it is a 7th dan. Hover your mouse over the clear cups icon in the facility and see how many more batches it says you need to produce to get tho the 7th dan. Also make sure there is a check mark in the box for the product so you are producing more.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending