Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Feb 11 2021, 10:01 PM

Jamie, well said!!! My thoughts exactly. Wish every FT player would read this!
Old Feb 12 2021, 12:19 AM

^^^ This! Thank you devs and mods!

Devs I appreciate your hard work! Rewriting 12+ years of code, with all its patches and bandaids and accumulated clutter, and streamlining it into an entirely new language - y'all are amazing!

And Mods, OMG I can't say enough good things about how patient and helpful y'all have been, especially with all the griping you get, and then you answering the same questions over and over with the same grace in your 1000th reply as in your 1st - y'all are saints!

Thank you all so much!!!!
Old Feb 12 2021, 03:44 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to ScottD198
Talking Thank you

I have played since 2009 and have been addicted for 11 years. I don't have the biggest farm but I have enjoyed every minute as well as my wife has. Then came January 12th and adjustments had to be made. I didn't expect that we would be this far along as we are at this juncture. A big thank you to Raul and the team for moving forward cautiously and completely as you have. You fix things right the first time. And I am willing to wait and support you guys.

Scott "Scooter" Dean
Connecticut
Old Feb 12 2021, 08:51 PM

I would like to add my thanks as well. I cannot imagine how big of a task this was.
Old Feb 13 2021, 01:07 AM

i know many farmers that have now given up with ft due to the latest changes. I, for now, will stick with it but i do not like the colours as they have changed a bit. i will give it a few more months and then decide if to stick or leave.
Old Feb 13 2021, 10:33 AM

Smile Thank yo

I would just like to sent my thanks for all your hard work on keeping this game going. I have invested real money in this game. I would really like to expand my farms. Hopefully it will be after the next update. (hint hint). Thanks again.
Old Feb 13 2021, 11:13 AM

Smile All Admins , Producers , Etc.

I want to thank each and every one of you for the wonderful work you have accomplished getting us all started playing again on our farms ,yes it takes time i understand and i am not one to complain ,because when you get it all done our game will be better than before ,ty for doing every thing you have gotten done now to get us started,and am happy to do some things as of now to keep me going .... Bless you All.
Bicky
Old Feb 13 2021, 02:35 PM

Good job, developers and support team. I am pleasantly surprised that so many aspects of this game are functioning. It will take time to "almost reinvent the game" with WebGL and HTML. But, I believe we'll be pleasantly surprised with the finished product.
Donna Henderson
Old Feb 14 2021, 06:34 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Biker Dash

Just wanna add my thanks in here as well. Having friends who do coding for games, I do understand just how monumental of a task a game this size is. The task is still ongoing, but I have full faith that the developers will keep cranking away at things to bring back the features we all enjoyed before the migration began.

If we just be patient, soon we'll be able to go to the market once again and buy more lands... soon, we'll be able to hire each other to tend our crops and trees, and to work in all our facilities. It does take time, though.

Again, thank you to the Farm Town team for ensuring that we'll be able to continue enjoying this game for years to come.
Old Feb 14 2021, 06:24 PM

Default Thank you Mods and Devs

A big thank you for taking on this venture to convert the game to HTML, there are so many of us out there that appreciate the hard work you are doing. This game has been a life support for me through so many ups and downs in my world. I am grateful that FT is my other world, where I can survive and strive.

Robin L

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...569&farm_ix=16
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity