Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 26 2023, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lee Ann,
As there will be no posts in Facebook for you to copy your posts to then you will not be able to copy posts to those groups. Everything will work within the game itself. When you post facilities, for example, those will show in the My Requests tab for Show Facility Wall Requests where all your neighbors and buddies will see them.
Thanks Taz ! and thanks to the whole team for keeping this game so much fun !!!

Serenity Acres
Old May 26 2023, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi nettie

Taz is not available at this moment.

Are you using a saved link in your computer to load the game into the new Website?
If so, please try the following link and see if you have the Farmer Lists icon in your game screen as it was released for all farmers.
Also, after loading the game, scroll down the page and check you are on Build 491
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/

If your problem with preferences in full screen is not fixed, then please contact Support team.
To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Thanks for the response I have contacted support
Old Jun 12 2023, 08:20 PM

When I reload the web version of the game it loads with the last farm I was on, not the default farm. Kinda makes 'default' meaningless.
Old Jun 12 2023, 08:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
When I reload the web version of the game it loads with the last farm I was on, not the default farm. Kinda makes 'default' meaningless.
Hi Sqrl,
I just tried going to another farm and clicking the Play button and it took me to my default farm. Are you using a saved bookmark to reload instead of clicking the Play button? If you are then your bookmarked link may have changed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 12 2023, 11:41 PM

I just have a tab permanently open. Maybe that's why!
Old Jun 13 2023, 12:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
I just have a tab permanently open. Maybe that's why!
Hi Sqrl,
That is probably why.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 13 2023, 11:27 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Arrival Spot

Why is it every time I arrive on my farm I am in a slightly different spot? I built a "box" to arrive in on Farm 18. Each time I leave and come back to the farm I don't land in that spot. Sometimes it is one step out of the box, sometimes 3 steps. Am I doing something wrong, or does the game just put in aprox the same place each time?

ID number: 100001043278567
Old Jun 13 2023, 11:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathyrdr View Post
Why is it every time I arrive on my farm I am in a slightly different spot? I built a "box" to arrive in on Farm 18. Each time I leave and come back to the farm I don't land in that spot. Sometimes it is one step out of the box, sometimes 3 steps. Am I doing something wrong, or does the game just put in aprox the same place each time?

ID number: 100001043278567
Hi Kathyrdr,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the display. When you have a question please post it in the Help & Support section instead of the General Feedback.

The game tries to put your avatar in the center area of the farm. If there is something in the way other than ground items then it will shift your position. It is approxiamte and not an exact position.
Old Jun 14 2023, 12:49 AM

Angry Please turn off....

The annoying popups when you first load the game.
Old Jun 14 2023, 06:54 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
The annoying popups when you first load the game.
Hi LisaScobee,
I moved your post to the thread about Display Issues, Preferences etc.

If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section.
You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that has a title related to your suggestion.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
browser zoom, bugs and glitches, display, eye, facility manager, farm order, farm stats, full screen, fullscreen, mouse, mouse over, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, show names, sound, stats, unhide