Old Apr 24 2023, 10:20 PM

Thank you for the information.
Old May 05 2023, 08:46 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I recently bought farm 38 and, today, was putting the animal buildings on it (this was thru the FB version). I then bought ostriches and peacocks with no problem. When I went to do the sheep and llamas, I got a message that was "You have too many animals on this farm." I had only loaded 109 sheep at that point. I checked the wool shed and there was nothing. I went back and attempted to put the additional 30 or whatever in (using the tool that places all like items at same time). It showed "30 sheep placed." I checked - nothing. I closed out; went back to FB and cleared the memcache. Back to the farm, nothing in the wool shed. I signed off for a few hours; cleared memcache again; and, nothing in the wool shed. I just went in and tried again but this time I checked to see if coins were being taken and they are not. I'm not sure if there is a glitch with the wool shed (the others are fine) but thought you and/or devs might want to check. I was also checking through the new version and there was nothing; and, again, no coins appeared to be used.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 05 2023, 09:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
I recently bought farm 38 and, today, was putting the animal buildings on it (this was thru the FB version). I then bought ostriches and peacocks with no problem. When I went to do the sheep and llamas, I got a message that was "You have too many animals on this farm." I had only loaded 109 sheep at that point. I checked the wool shed and there was nothing. I went back and attempted to put the additional 30 or whatever in (using the tool that places all like items at same time). It showed "30 sheep placed." I checked - nothing. I closed out; went back to FB and cleared the memcache. Back to the farm, nothing in the wool shed. I signed off for a few hours; cleared memcache again; and, nothing in the wool shed. I just went in and tried again but this time I checked to see if coins were being taken and they are not. I'm not sure if there is a glitch with the wool shed (the others are fine) but thought you and/or devs might want to check. I was also checking through the new version and there was nothing; and, again, no coins appeared to be used.
Hi Lynnetimpeiro,
I have just checked and according to your data, you have 250 each cow, goat, hen, ostrich, peacock, and turkeys in your animal sheds or on your farm loose. No sheep and llamas in the buildings. However, you may have too many loose animals on the farm which would be why you are getting the message. Refresh the farm and see if there are any loose animals. If you can put them in the animal buildings or move them to your storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 05 2023, 10:04 PM

Level:
XP:

Just checked. No loose animals. I had bought the ostriches and peacocks earlier today and had no problem with the purchase or putting them into the coop. The rest came from my storage and, again, no problem putting them into their respective barns. The problem only occurred with the sheep and llamas. I had purchased something like 109 sheep originally; used the tool to put them all into the shed. Bought something like another 30 or so; used tool to put in shed. I then did the same thing with the llamas. Then I checked the shed and it was empty. I have no idea but, again, it does not appear that any coins were used in the "purchases". Tomorrow I will try moving the shed to another farm and see if that does anything different. Thank you!!

Visit 's Farm

Old May 05 2023, 10:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
Just checked. No loose animals. I had bought the ostriches and peacocks earlier today and had no problem with the purchase or putting them into the coop. The rest came from my storage and, again, no problem putting them into their respective barns. The problem only occurred with the sheep and llamas. I had purchased something like 109 sheep originally; used the tool to put them all into the shed. Bought something like another 30 or so; used tool to put in shed. I then did the same thing with the llamas. Then I checked the shed and it was empty. I have no idea but, again, it does not appear that any coins were used in the "purchases". Tomorrow I will try moving the shed to another farm and see if that does anything different. Thank you!!
Hi Lynne,
If that doesn't work then I am afraid you will have to contact Siupport on this. I can not see any sheep or llamas on that farm.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 05 2023, 10:56 PM

Level:
XP:

Thanks Taz!! Using Slashkey FT (and, not checking again the storage), I bought some more llamas and manually put them in. They showed up. I moved shed to different farm, wen to storage -- all the sheep and llamas were in there. I moved them back to 38 and all appears to be okay. Have not a clue but I do thank you for the info.

Visit 's Farm

Old May 07 2023, 11:53 AM

This may be a dumb question, but, if one has a super shed, say a super Chicken coop, can you have a regular one on the same farm? If so will they both produce or will they behave as if you have two the same and only harvest one of them? Just curious as one of my SNs wants a super wool shed but has regular wool sheds on every farm.
I could not recall nor finsd an answer to this concerning super vs regular on same farm.
Old May 07 2023, 12:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
This may be a dumb question, but, if one has a super shed, say a super Chicken coop, can you have a regular one on the same farm? If so will they both produce or will they behave as if you have two the same and only harvest one of them? Just curious as one of my SNs wants a super wool shed but has regular wool sheds on every farm.
I could not recall nor finsd an answer to this concerning super vs regular on same farm.
Hi Riap,
No. You can only have one of each type of animal shed on a farm, so only one chicken coop or a super chicken coop.

She would have to unload the animals in the wool shed to storage, move the regular wool shed to storage, place the super shed on the farm, then move the animals from storage into the super wool shed.
Old Jun 22 2023, 10:06 AM

Default Animal Harvesting

Add and option for harvesting animals outside of facility manager.

Tags
animals, chicken, clydesdale, cow, delete animals, gift animals, goose, heavywool llama, hen, holstien cow, horse, horses, leghorn hen, llama, longwool sheep, ostrich, peacock, pig, pigs, rabbit, sheep, store animals, stuck animal, stuck animals, too many animals, turkey