Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 11 2023, 02:58 PM

Default using dollars for upgrade

I paid cash for 2 upgrades on a farm that total is $60 but it did not upgrade at all but it took my money.... I am due the upgrade or $60 refund.
Old Mar 11 2023, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLStringer View Post
I paid cash for 2 upgrades on a farm that total is $60 but it did not upgrade at all but it took my money.... I am due the upgrade or $60 refund.
Hi LLStringer

I moved your post to the thread about Land Upgrades.

I had a look at your data and you upgraded your farm 42 to 38x38 twice and farm cash was taked twice.

You need to contact Support team about this problem. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

In case you do not receive the automatic response, then read the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Apr 23 2023, 08:26 PM

Default realtor office not functioning

I just lost 81b coins in the realtor's office trying to buy extensions for my field #41. I clicked the buy tab and transaction seemed to go through, but the extensions did NOT appear on the field. HELP!
Old Apr 23 2023, 08:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tregurtha View Post
I just lost 81b coins in the realtor's office trying to buy extensions for my field #41. I clicked the buy tab and transaction seemed to go through, but the extensions did NOT appear on the field. HELP!
Hi tregurtha,
I moved your post to the thread about land upgrades.
I have checked and your account shows you upgrade the farm 41 and the expansions are showing. You may think they didn't as you have the flower background so are not seeing the expansions like you normally would.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 21 2023, 01:39 PM

Post Upgrade to 26x26

Hello, I went to the Realotors and I wanted to see the cost to upgrade to 26x26 on my Farm1. Is there a reason that the upgrade is 10 billion coins while the next upgrade of 28x28 is only 5 billion coins?
Old Jun 21 2023, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Othanial View Post
Hello, I went to the Realotors and I wanted to see the cost to upgrade to 26x26 on my Farm1. Is there a reason that the upgrade is 10 billion coins while the next upgrade of 28x28 is only 5 billion coins?
Hi Othanial

I moved your post to the thread about Land Upgrades in Help & Support.

All prices are decided by the developers and they dont tell us the reason they set that price.
Old Jul 01 2023, 09:09 PM

I have a question, maybe this is one for the developers, but I'll ask anyway. Why is it when we expand farms, we can't always add more items to the farm? For example, I have four farms that tell me "oops" when I try to add even 1 tree. Okay, that's fine. I don't have trees over trees or flowers over flowers, but I do have trees, flowers, facs, and water. They don't even have crops. I expanded them the last time and it wouldn't let me and this time around, it wouldn't let me either. Does not the number of items allowed on a farm increase as the size does? Otherwise, I'm puzzled at to the point of releasing even larger farms. Thanks. I don't mean this in a snarky way, I am genuinely curious.
Old Jul 01 2023, 09:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
I have a question, maybe this is one for the developers, but I'll ask anyway. Why is it when we expand farms, we can't always add more items to the farm? For example, I have four farms that tell me "oops" when I try to add even 1 tree. Okay, that's fine. I don't have trees over trees or flowers over flowers, but I do have trees, flowers, facs, and water. They don't even have crops. I expanded them the last time and it wouldn't let me and this time around, it wouldn't let me either. Does not the number of items allowed on a farm increase as the size does? Otherwise, I'm puzzled at to the point of releasing even larger farms. Thanks. I don't mean this in a snarky way, I am genuinely curious.
Hi SirMatthew KC,
You don't have to have trees on trees or flowers on flowers in double layers. There is a limit per database size for each farm. when you layer that many things on top of each other then no matter how much bigger you make the farm it is still limmited to how many items can be added to the farm database. When the farms are smaller then you are not reaching that limit with the layering but as you expand then you will reach it. If you don't layer or lightly layer your farms then you will not reach that limit as you farms are expanded.
With trees, flowers, waters and facs then you have reached that limit at least on those 4 farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 24 2023, 08:30 PM

I don't have a problem, but I do have a question regarding the number of neighbors needed for adding farms. I believe you need 30 neighbors to be able to add a 3rd farm. My question is - Is 30 neighbors the maximum needed to continue adding farms? Say, I have 30 neighbors - will that be enough to add as many farms as there are available or will I need more neighbors? Thank you. I hope you understand my question!!
Old Jul 24 2023, 08:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnittyGirl View Post
I don't have a problem, but I do have a question regarding the number of neighbors needed for adding farms. I believe you need 30 neighbors to be able to add a 3rd farm. My question is - Is 30 neighbors the maximum needed to continue adding farms? Say, I have 30 neighbors - will that be enough to add as many farms as there are available or will I need more neighbors? Thank you. I hope you understand my question!!
Hi KnittyGirl,
Yes 30 is all you need to add the 3rd farm 1st section for coins. There are no other requirements for additional neighbors.

Tags
farm expansion, farm upgrade, land upgrade, land upgrades, missing coins, missing farm, missing upgrade, realtor