Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 21 2013, 04:38 PM

I"m having the same problem - box doesn't pop up to write in it so it gets lost on your wall!!!
Old Jun 21 2013, 07:53 PM

must be a common problem then

any news on when we can expect additional turbo tools?
Old Jun 21 2013, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimpat View Post
I also could not post any of my dans from yesterday nor can i post to get help for my faculties yesterday or today what is going on and yes I did all the things to c if it would help and nothing
I even tried different browsers and it did not work My faculties are only at 93% after 24 hrs I ineed HELP PLEASE;;;;;;;;;;
Old Jun 21 2013, 10:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimpat View Post
I even tried different browsers and it did not work My faculties are only at 93% after 24 hrs I ineed HELP PLEASE;;;;;;;;;;
What happens when you try? I just posted mine facility and service help requests along with a belt bonus and all worked correctly?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 21 2013, 10:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsully View Post
I"m having the same problem - box doesn't pop up to write in it so it gets lost on your wall!!!
Make sure you have cookies and pop ups allowed for the following:
Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com

If that doesn't work then try a different browser.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 22 2013, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Make sure you have cookies and pop ups allowed for the following:
Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com

If that doesn't work then try a different browser.
No matter how I try to word this, it will come across as sarcastic, but here goes.....
No, I am not in full screen when trying to post bonuses..
Yes, I have checked all of the cookies, cleared cache, etc.
Seems other people are having same problem.
Oooh and server change to WF 36 from WF 40 could not possibly cause any of these glitches....??? Gifts, neighbors faces blank, can't post bonuses??

Taz, when you answer our problems with "well, I just tried mine and it worked fine", that really comes across as condescending to me. Just because your farm and computer are working perfectly doesn't mean that there can't be glitches that DO affect other people.

Still waiting on any other help for my issues,
and YES, Taz I looked under the gift thread and YES I saw the suggestions, but when I posted that the problems still existed, I am NOT getting new replies.
And, in my simple mind, I do think that a server change could cause these issues. Am I incorrect?

Deborah
Old Jun 22 2013, 09:11 AM

ok since the last update i can not hire anyone either friends or strangers the list bounces also the list does not come up to hire pls can you look in to thanks
Old Jun 22 2013, 09:20 AM

Farmtown . . . always awesome.
Old Jun 22 2013, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah1979 View Post
No matter how I try to word this, it will come across as sarcastic, but here goes.....
Oooh and server change to WF 36 from WF 40 could not possibly cause any of these glitches....??? Gifts, neighbors faces blank, can't post bonuses??

Taz, when you answer our problems with "well, I just tried mine and it worked fine", that really comes across as condescending to me. Just because your farm and computer are working perfectly doesn't mean that there can't be glitches that DO affect other people.

and YES, Taz I looked under the gift thread and YES I saw the suggestions, but when I posted that the problems still existed, I am NOT getting new replies.
And, in my simple mind, I do think that a server change could cause these issues. Am I incorrect?

Deborah
I agree with Deborah. I also have done everything suggested and nothing helps with posting anything for help on farm. I have been a member since 2009 and have NEVER had this problem. I notice I am not the only one having problems since the latest update. I would appreciate any help I can get. or a fix for this. Have the developers been notified of this. I also know from past up dates some will have problems and others do not. I also notice most players have NO problem posting for help. Thank you in advance
Old Jun 22 2013, 10:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah1979 View Post

Deborah
If everyone on that server were having the same problems then yes I would agree it is a server problem. Since none who are currently having this problem are on the same server then no I don't think it is a server problem.
I gave you the corrective actions that have normally taken care of those problems. Most of the time it is usually a case of a browser blocking cookies or pop ups from those sites when before they were being allowed through. This can be because of an update to the browser or some change made in the settings of the browser.
Since these did not help then the only thing you can do is contact Support and see if they can correct it. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form, and submit it. Be patient because it can be a few hours up to a few weeks for them to get back to you, depending on how many tickets are ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/
Closed Thread