Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 05 2012, 01:52 PM

Send a message via MSN to carol0
Unhappy To many animals

"I am so disappointed that the devs did not address the concern raised by so many of us that if we attach the long cattle car we become overrun with animals. I have over 200 animals in storage because my 16 barns of all kinds are filled and I already have too many animals loose on my farms. It seems the only choice we have at this point is to wait for another farm or detach the cattle car.. which will diminish the help the mayor will give us for working facs. Come on, Devs... give us more room in the barns or else let us add another barn to our farms. "

Not sure this is working right to quote someone's complaint, but I have the same complaint. I would like to have to benefit of more of the animals products (fur, eggs, milk etc) but my barns are full, and i have enough stuff on my farms that it is slow enough as it is. When is my storage going to be full so I cant add anything? This sucks after spending real money for the train and not being able to use the product it brings.
Old Nov 05 2012, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
If you have a lot of animals in your storage go to the market and sell the extra animals, then you won't have to worry about them in your storage.
big deal... I would end up with fewer than 10,000 coins. I have billions of coins, what I want is the production from the animals.
Old Nov 08 2012, 10:45 PM

Default Not urgent, but needs to be looked into eventually.

When watering a farm with no crops and everything hidden I often get the message, "There is nothing to irrigate in this farm".

Really? I think there may be ...

As I said in the subject, not urgent - I realise the devs have bigger fish to fry - but posted here in the hope that somebody will find the time to look into it someday. When I get the message I just unhide the trees and flowers and then I can water them.

Additional info: green sprinkler, and not the first farm I watered. I'd watered crops on another farm immediately prior to this.

Edited to add: with the larger numbers we're now seeing, an extra digit or two on the Coins and Fuel fields might be nice too.

FaceBook: Waikikamukau | Paris | Latifundium | مصر (Misr) | NY, NY (WIP)
MySpace: TeeGee's Farm

Last edited by Gregh; Nov 08 2012 at 10:49 PM.
Old Nov 09 2012, 01:54 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
big deal... I would end up with fewer than 10,000 coins. I have billions of coins, what I want is the production from the animals.
I agree. I didn't purchase the box car that brings us animals, but I would buy the one that would bring us eggs, milk, rabbit fur, llama and sheep wool, horse hair, turkey feathers ect... Been asking this for months now and I'm not the only one asking.
Old Nov 09 2012, 09:40 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregh View Post
When watering a farm with no crops and everything hidden I often get the message, "There is nothing to irrigate in this farm".

Really? I think there may be ...

As I said in the subject, not urgent - I realise the devs have bigger fish to fry - but posted here in the hope that somebody will find the time to look into it someday. When I get the message I just unhide the trees and flowers and then I can water them.

Additional info: green sprinkler, and not the first farm I watered. I'd watered crops on another farm immediately prior to this.

Edited to add: with the larger numbers we're now seeing, an extra digit or two on the Coins and Fuel fields might be nice too.
Yes it's an old issue yet to be fixed. Will happen on any farm that does not have crops. Loading trees/flowers sorts it out as you've found out.

As for the coin and fuel counters........... you know where the suggestions threads are

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 09 2012, 10:18 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Remember folks. If you have ideas for the game, then you need to post in the relevant suggestions thread. Do not post questions there as comments and replies are not permitted in that area. You can not start a new thread there, just find a thread with the title that most suits your idea and post a reply.

Here's the link to the whole of the suggestions area of the forum....
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

And here's the one specifically for Freight Trains, decorative Trains

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 11 2012, 10:37 PM

When you click on the "Train Boost" button, I believe the "Coming Soon" window should read "Coming Some Day".
Old Nov 15 2012, 01:36 PM

Buying the trains for FC is not worth the money. I can buy the facility for less FC, and with having neighbors to work, can receive that amount of goods in one day instead of waiting a week. The only way the trains would be worth the purchase is if they would bring 7 times the amount of goods each week, or delivered the same amount each day. I have all the cars now; but, will not purchase any more.
Old Nov 15 2012, 02:32 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by c.abell@insightbb.com View Post
Buying the trains for FC is not worth the money. I can buy the facility for less FC, and with having neighbors to work, can receive that amount of goods in one day instead of waiting a week. The only way the trains would be worth the purchase is if they would bring 7 times the amount of goods each week, or delivered the same amount each day. I have all the cars now; but, will not purchase any more.
They are also used for working neighbors facilities, I have 10 dispatched and I don't have to work any neighbors facilities the mayor works all of the facilities on that farm for me.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Nov 18 2012, 11:37 AM

Unhappy

Originally Posted by dorissau
I am so disappointed that the devs did not address the concern raised by so many of us that if we attach the long cattle car we become overrun with animals. I have over 200 animals in storage because my 16 barns of all kinds are filled and I already have too many animals loose on my farms. It seems the only choice we have at this point is to wait for another farm or detach the cattle car.. which will diminish the help the mayor will give us for working facs. Come on, Devs... give us more room in the barns or else let us add another barn to our farms.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
If you have a lot of animals in your storage go to the market and sell the extra animals, then you won't have to worry about them in your storage.
I'm fixing to detach my cattle car. I just wanted the products. I hate having to move everything one by one onto my farm and then into a building. I don't know how you can sell them in the market. You can only click use when they are in storage. I'm frustrated.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity